How can I reply to the correct buyer message ?

masud870234

Question

13 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, jonbaas said:

I just gave you one in my previous comment. You can find more tips, written by me, all over the forum. Happy reading!

Yeah. please Check my Gig And  give me some Proper tips. I need good Tips ?

Edited by masud870234
  • Like 6
  • Up 1

5 minutes ago, masud870234 said:

give me some Proper tips.

That sounds like a demand. Was the tip I gave you, and my encouragement for you to read the many other great tips, already shared on the forum, not good enough for you? I offered you assistance. Please consider following it. Demanding that people give you "proper tips", because those you have already received are not good enough, is a good way to make people ignor you here on the forums.

Like I said, there are great tips -- by me (thousands in fact!), and others -- all over the forum. Please take the time to read them and increase your wisdom. Being willing to take responsibility for your own knowledge, is an important part of being a professional freelancer.

Edited by jonbaas
  • Like 11
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, jonbaas said:

That sounds like a demand. Was the tip I gave you, and my encouragement for you to read the many other great tips, already shared on the forum, not good enough for you? I offered you assistance. Please consider following it. Demanding that people give you "proper tips", because those you have already received are not good enough, is a good way to make people ignor you here on the forums.

Like I said, there are great tips -- by me (thousands in fact!), and others -- all over the forum. Please take the time to read them and increase your wisdom.

Thank You Very much. I follow Your Tips. jonbaas Sir

• Like 7
  • Up 1