Introduction

Hello, I'm Crimson and I'm a self-learnt digital artist/singer-songwriter. I come from Hong Kong, so if you need anything translated in Chinese you can come for me too. 

I have been self learning drawing for 9 years and writing music since I was 7. Songwriting comes relatively late, and i had been doing that for around 2 to 3 years.
I typically draw my sketched by hand and use SAI for coloring. But I accept MS paint requests too. 

I am currently supporting my own tuition fee for a Bachelor's Degree in Nursing and by purchasing my services, you can give this poor student a hand LOL.
My pfp is one of the showcases of my art style.

Rick Astley is gone.jpg

未命名34.png

26 minutes ago, crimsonskyyy said:

Hello, I'm Crimson and I'm a self-learnt digital artist/singer-songwriter. I come from Hong Kong, so if you need anything translated in Chinese you can come for me too. 

I have been self learning drawing for 9 years and writing music since I was 7. Songwriting comes relatively late, and i had been doing that for around 2 to 3 years.
I typically draw my sketched by hand and use SAI for coloring. But I accept MS paint requests too. 

I am currently supporting my own tuition fee for a Bachelor's Degree in Nursing and by purchasing my services, you can give this poor student a hand LOL.
My pfp is one of the showcases of my art style.

Rick Astley is gone.jpg

未命名34.png

Welcome to Fiverr community and wish you all the best.

Archived