Messages not delivering and seller suddenly went on vacation

simplifiedtech1

Question

Hello,

I contacted a Fiverr seller and after I submitted a detailed quote request and received an offer from that person, I wanted to ask some follow-up questions regarding the offer they made to be sure we are on the same page on everything, but I noticed that the messages I sent after returning to the inbox or refreshing the page wouldn't appear anymore.

After trying to send over the next few days multiple times a message I noticed on their profile it says that they are on vacation for 2 weeks until the end of August.

On their profile it also appears that the "Last Delivery" was around one day ago even though their appear as being on vacation and are somehow not receiving my messages as they seem to immediately disappear when I refresh the page (I tried from multiple browsers and devices).

Why are the messages suddenly since receiving the offer not getting sent anymore? Does it have to do with the vacation mode? I did not yet accept their offer, so technically speaking I am not yet a buyer.

Thank you,

Robert

2 answers to this question

Hi Robert,

When a seller set vacation, new buyers (didn't place the order yet) can't message them.

I'm not sure why he set vacation in the middle of the discussion. May be because of an emergency and forget that he has an ongoing discussion.

As existing order based buyers can discuss, so you saw the last delivery was yesterday and unavailable for any new buyers without order.

16 hours ago, simplifiedtech1 said:

Hello,

I contacted a Fiverr seller and after I submitted a detailed quote request and received an offer from that person, I wanted to ask some follow-up questions regarding the offer they made to be sure we are on the same page on everything, but I noticed that the messages I sent after returning to the inbox or refreshing the page wouldn't appear anymore.

After trying to send over the next few days multiple times a message I noticed on their profile it says that they are on vacation for 2 weeks until the end of August.

On their profile it also appears that the "Last Delivery" was around one day ago even though their appear as being on vacation and are somehow not receiving my messages as they seem to immediately disappear when I refresh the page (I tried from multiple browsers and devices).

Why are the messages suddenly since receiving the offer not getting sent anymore? Does it have to do with the vacation mode? I did not yet accept their offer, so technically speaking I am not yet a buyer.

Thank you,

Robert

There are some sellers they are not perfect for their service but they open an account on Fiver. When they get an order from the buyer they take many ways to avoid their order. Because they don't know what to do.

Archived