fiverr buyer extension

imranislam0055

Question

12 answers to this question

1 minute ago, imranislam0055 said:

I find some buyer, basically they are not buyer.

You can also understand from the buyer request on how its written if it sounds like a legitimate request. Other than that, the person who posted the request can also accept your offer, there's not much to lose other than using up one of your offers.

3 minutes ago, imranislam0055 said:

I want to use fiverr buyer assistant extension so that I can find original buyer. not fake buyer, 

For what exactly? So you'll know the name of the person making the request? You cannot contact buyers and you shouldn't. You can also see the names of the persons posting if you use the mobile app and check the buyer requests from there.

Fiverr doesn't encourage using extensions like that, you can have your account banned for doing so.

1 minute ago, theratypist said:

You can also understand from the buyer request on how its written if it sounds like a legitimate request. Other than that, the person who posted the request can also accept your offer, there's not much to lose other than using up one of your offers.

For what exactly? So you'll know the name of the person making the request? You cannot contact buyers and you shouldn't. You can also see the names of the persons posting if you use the mobile app and check the buyer requests from there.

Fiverr doesn't encourage using extensions like that, you can have your account banned for doing so.

thanks for your comment

Archived