Buyer Request or Seller Request

zee_rph

I am new at fiverr, i sent more than 55 buyer offers but still no reply.

Most of buyer request post by sellers, and when we apply on their request they dont reply because they are also need work by using request option.

Why they play this game?

10 minutes ago, zee_rph said:

Why they play this game?

Because the platform is flooded with new sellers largely from one specific location right now, who are all watching the same false promise videos as to how to "get rich quick" on fiverr, while not taking time to actually learn the way fiverr works, or even the skills they claim to have for sale. There is a dump of this right now. Just watch the "tips of sellers" sub here in the forum to see the parade.  

1 hour ago, newsmike said:

Because the platform is flooded with new sellers largely from one specific location right now, who are all watching the same false promise videos as to how to "get rich quick" on fiverr, while not taking time to actually learn the way fiverr works, or even the skills they claim to have for sale. There is a dump of this right now. Just watch the "tips of sellers" sub here in the forum to see the parade.  

This is really true.

I noticed that too.

3 hours ago, zee_rph said:

I am new at fiverr, i sent more than 55 buyer offers but still no reply.

Most of buyer request post by sellers, and when we apply on their request they dont reply because they are also need work by using request option.

Why they play this game?

Always notice it and it’s annoying.

Yes, Its annoying I noticed three years ago and now increasing day by day its hard to find real buyers in the BR section I can say we are wasting offers daily because there are mostly sellers not buyers one more thing, I can see there are 100+ buyer requests active all the time with previous and new dates so its hard to find fresh buyer request I am expecting fiverr will improve the BR section because it helps sellers to get orders 🙂

Guest siddique_abs

You know, Pandemic time is so job crisis in all over the world. This maximum people connected with freelancing also competetive. So. you have to patience much more and avoid suspect buyer request. Best wishes for you.

Archived