data entry

Hello, Every body. hope you all are well.
congratulate me for joining as a new seller here.

I am Sabbir from Bangladesh. I have created 2gigs and more are coming. I want your suggestions for me and things that I should do and don't. Any Bangladeshi here? hi 5.

I am a undergrad student also. Data entry, Lead Generation  is my passion. I love to do it. Though I need lot more experience hope you all will help me. 
Thank you

7 hours ago, srsabbir537 said:

I am Sabbir from Bangladesh. I have created 2gigs and more are coming. I want your suggestions for me and things that I should do and don't. Any Bangladeshi here? hi 5.

I am a undergrad student also. Data entry, Lead Generation  is my passion. I love to do it. Though I need lot more experience hope you all will help me. 
Thank you

Welcome to Fiverr community and wish you all the best.

7 hours ago, srsabbir537 said:

Thank you

Hey, welcome to fiverr community. I'm also Bangladeshi and lead generation, data enty is my passion. Nice to meet you🤍

Archived