Fiverr cancelled order after 6 days and refunded payment to buyer

prodandy

Hi I got 650$ order on fiverr. Client communicate with me on fiverr I delivered work before time deadline. Everything worked smooth no issue with my service but suddenly my client said he likes some one else work and want to change the bootstrap template but i refused and said he has to pay me extra for other template and then he cancel the order but i declined it and after some time i got mail from fiverr and they said my order is cancelled and fund refunded to buyer. and they said you are not meet our seller protection policy so your fund refunded to buyer. I lost my time my money. Client took my dedicated server and i paid for this to data center. Anyone suggest me what should i do? How i can back my money? Its really bad experience for me i lost my money please help thanks

To be honest it's nearly impossible to get your money back. Fiverr almost doesn't care about sellers. Buyers are their only user and we sellers are nothing to them. But knock customer support and do live chat with them if possible and show them your proofs with screenshot or video. 

1 hour ago, prodandy said:

Anyone suggest me what should i do? How i can back my money? Its really bad experience for me i lost my money please help thanks

Hi there..,

I don't know how well and professional you communicate with your buyer.

and you didn't explain how many revisions you provided.

and i can't see any of your active gigs anymore?

So.., honestly we can't give you any input other than provide fact and screen shot to Fiverr CS.

IF your buyer in fact is scammer, Fiverr can get your money back.

BUT based on your stories..., it seems to Fiverr CS right now.., your buyer cancellation is legit.

Based on my experience.., losing money and time BUT manage to keep your 5 star rate is much better nowadays.

Because of the pandemic, they are hundreds of new seller join fiverr, and they offer ridiculous price.

So having a 5 star rating is better to get future order.

Wish you luck,

• 8 months later...

I have a question about it, a buyer refunded an order that was completed, and now most of the orders pending don't go into my fiverr wallet but keep getting cancelled too, even if the order isn't refunded. is there something I can do about it or did I just work for free and there's no way I can get the money? Here are 3 orders, the one that got cancelled and two others that are completed but considered refunded.

Screenshot_2022-04-25-10-42-56-412_com.fiverr.fiverr.jpg

Screenshot_2022-04-25-10-43-15-004_com.fiverr.fiverr.jpg

IMG_20220425_104331.jpg

In every shop and every platform for freelancing the priority is a buyer who will come to your shop if you don't have any buyers then there is no value for any seller so make sure you should obey the buyer and try your hard to keep them attracted. there is nothing you can do about the refund.

Archived