Hello, Fiverr Community! I am a creative writer with their first GIG!

Hello, Fiverr community! I am excited to have a place to share my creative writing passions with others through my new GIG. I am technically a physical therapist, but creative writing is a side passion of mine. I have been writing for years, poetry, short stories, etc and sharing for fun with family and friends, but otherwise not using my writing for any other purpose. Getting started on Fiverr, I am incredibly excited to have a reason to write more often and assist others in their projects with my writing. I am looking forward to connecting with the Fiverr community and I am open to any advice as a new freelancer. I'd love to hear stories about experiences starting off with Fiverr too, if you're willing to share!

3 hours ago, kris_mazz said:

Hello, Fiverr community! I am excited to have a place to share my creative writing passions with others through my new GIG. I am technically a physical therapist, but creative writing is a side passion of mine. I have been writing for years, poetry, short stories, etc and sharing for fun with family and friends, but otherwise not using my writing for any other purpose. Getting started on Fiverr, I am incredibly excited to have a reason to write more often and assist others in their projects with my writing. I am looking forward to connecting with the Fiverr community and I am open to any advice as a new freelancer. I'd love to hear stories about experiences starting off with Fiverr too, if you're willing to share!

Welcome to Fiverr community and wish you all the best.

Archived