Negative orders in queue!

qubemotion

After my last delivery which was a late delivery the number of orders in queue became -1 which is kind of annoying.

I'm sure this is a bug since -1 orders in queue can't be true.

I already sent a ticket and well after 3 days I'm not seeing any differences but I feel something bad is affecting my gig because after my last delivery and this issue I'm not getting any order, I'm having some clicks like past but there must be something wrong about my gig that orders dropped like this.

283326387_Gigs-Brave2021-07-1411_39_11.thumb.png.45bd0dcd3310f6ef768de12bb907487b.png

This is my gig link https://www.fiverr.com/share/4Xwody I don't know if this bug is affecting my gig or there's something wrong with my gig.

It's a common interface bug. Don't stress over it.

16 minutes ago, qubemotion said:

After my last delivery which was a late delivery

Ehh. But that might affect your gig visibility. Fiverr keeps track of seller performance, and delivering on time is definitely a factor.

1 minute ago, enunciator said:

It's a common interface bug. Don't stress over it.

Ehh. But that might affect your gig visibility. Fiverr keeps track of seller performance, and delivering on time is definitely a factor.

Good to know, how long does it affect? will promoting gig on social media help improving it?

2 hours ago, ahsan457 said:

First of all, don't use your browser's "Inspect" feature to change the available balance..... XD

Didn't do that and for you to know, I'm not a cheap seller, so try respecting others and don't accuse everyone you see. I'm not like you.

2 hours ago, enunciator said:

Performing better on your next order will improve it. If social media results in you getting another order, then yes if you complete the order well and on time. If social media results in nothing, then obviously no.

I tried twitter for a while in long term it has good results I suggest you that, I'm not a level 2 but I guess level 2 sellers can promote their gigs by paying per click. never seen its outcome but I guess that's a good way in future.

10 minutes ago, qubemotion said:

I tried twitter for a while in long term it has good results I suggest you that, I'm not a level 2 but I guess level 2 sellers can promote their gigs by paying per click.

Thanks...I guess?

I don't do social media and I don't do the paid gig promotions. (I was merely addressing your question.)

Guest yarasin
6 hours ago, qubemotion said:

late delivery

you need to take the hit for late issue, i have faced one same, my front page gig lost the rank and it took me six months to get it back

Archived