Happy Anniversary TO ME!

Guest tn5rr2012

Guest tn5rr2012

To day marks my 1 year anniversary on Fiverr. I started with 3 gigs, two were for receipes and the other one was for my highly successful family tree gig. The receipe gig(s) went away a long time ago and my family tree gig has been a huge success. I love helping people start their family trees and getting such great feedback on what I have done for them and how I helped them solve family mysteries.

Thank you FIVERR for allowing me to be a great seller here in FIVERR and to deliver a quality product. I stand by my charts and documents 100%.

Thank you to all my fellow fiverr sellers to being so supportive this past year and offering great advice and ideas on how to improve and grow.

Thank you to all my clients who took a step of faith and trusted me with their precious data and memories so I could give them a look into where they came from and who their ancestors are.

Tosses Confetti.

Also, friend. There are ways you can move your extras. I would suggest that you study what I think Gary Halbert did with his “Names” campaign and a few other similar things. IF you want and feel it makes sense, order a single consulting gig from me and I’ll walk you through options. Just to keep it “legit” and withing “TOS” Don’t worry about how long it really takes 🙂

Guest tn5rr2012

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: You were the first impression I had of FIverr so your gig(s) are some of the reasons I signed up with Fiverr, so my thanks to you OBG for creating awesome gigs that stand out!

Archived