One of my gig isn't getting order, click & impressions

pixvecgraphix

Hi all!
I have an issue with one of my gigs. I created that first gig in November and luckily got my first order at the very same time. I was getting 3-5 orders monthly but I was happy because I knew I am competing with many other sellers with the same skills. And then I created another gig and got better results again but from the last one month suddenly I have stopped getting orders on the first gig and impressions & clicks are now something 300/2 but in the past these numbers were 2.5k/12+. Today I changed tags, replace gig images and few other things but I don’t see any improvement 😦

I am curious about two things; 2-3 months ago, first was adding multiple price options and 2nd thing was a mishap! I delivered work to one of my clients but she wasn’t satisfied so I design the same artwork again and again but then she went on holiday and the order was marked as complete! she used that design for store though but didn’t give any feedback and after few days to till yet that same order keep displaying on my dashboard, saying the order is 150 days late. I try fiverr custom support to solve the issue but every time they say, this glitch will be removed in next 2-3 days but this never actually happened. I am not sure how I should deal with it.
Please help me in this trouble.

Hi Pixvexgraphix, welcome to the Fiverr Community!
To do with your glitch, I would say you’d have to try to contact Fiverr Support again because they are the only people who have power to change it unfortunately, this false late order would impact your gig ranking.

I have also provided some basic steps below which may help you get back on track in the meantime:

1. Use keywords in your gig descriptions and titles (don’t overuse them)
  2. Include a video and good quality photos in your gallery
  3. Link accounts external accounts to gain credibility
  4. Do some of Fiverr’s tests to gain credibility
  5. Do Fiverr’s courses to gain credibility
    This method increased my visibility so I hope it can help you out!
    Hope it helps and good luck with Fiverr support!
    High-Res Studios

Hi Pixvexgraphix, welcome to the Fiverr Community!

To do with your glitch, I would say you’d have to try to contact Fiverr Support again because they are the only people who have power to change it unfortunately, this false late order would impact your gig ranking.

I have also provided some basic steps below which may help you get back on track in the meantime:

1. Use keywords in your gig descriptions and titles (don’t overuse them)
  2. Include a video and good quality photos in your gallery
  3. Link accounts external accounts to gain credibility
  4. Do some of Fiverr’s tests to gain credibility
  5. Do Fiverr’s courses to gain credibility

This method increased my visibility so I hope it can help you out!

Hope it helps and good luck with Fiverr support!

High-Res Studios

Ok thank you. will do now…

Archived