How can I improve my impression?

shishir_design

hey,
I am from Bangladesh
My impressions are going down, and the clicks that I had disappeared… and no results at all!! Why is this after months of publishing my gig?! Please help!

favicon-32x32.png.005be9c027be2b3fc3e0f2596b02bbc3.png Fiverr.com do-minimalist-and-modern-logo-design-for-you.png.7e244e370fe5b5e69d735e9b37e6a8ad.png

Shishir_design: I will do minimalist and modern logo design for you for $5 on...

For only $5, Shishir_design will do minimalist and modern logo design for you. | Hello everyone,I'm an experienced graphic designer who has over 3 years experience in logo designing and I'll doUnique, simple and smart MINIMALIST and MODERN LOGO |...

Tell me how I can increase my Fiverr League impression and how I can improve my work skill?

if you don’t want or can’t place an order by clicking you’ll be helping me, thanks

Impression does depend on many things. If buyers search with keywords and those keywords are in your gig description your gig could appear in search. Then you will get impressions. If you’re active then your gig must rank than before.
there are some steps I personally listed that “APPEAR ON SEARCH” “ATTRACT BUYERS WITH THE GIG IMAGE WHEN IT APPEARS” “EASY TO READ/UNDERSTAND” “GOOD PRICE”
I hope following this theory will help you.

Impression does depend on many things. If buyers search with keywords and those keywords are in your gig description your gig could appear in search. Then you will get impressions. If you’re active then your gig must rank than before.

there are some steps I personally listed that “APPEAR ON SEARCH” “ATTRACT BUYERS WITH THE GIG IMAGE WHEN IT APPEARS” “EASY TO READ/UNDERSTAND” “GOOD PRICE”

I hope following this theory will help you.

hope following this theory will help you

thanks for your information 😍.

Fiverr is a group of very talented people. Getting there is a difficult thing to do. With confidence and hard work, nothing is impossible. Do the following, you will definitely get amazing results. I’m also a new be in Fiverr.

1. Create attractive gig Thumbnails
  2. Maximum Keywords includes to your Gig descriptions.
  3. Online presence is very important. (If a buyer approaches you then you should be available)
  4. Use fiverr forum regularly.
  5. Use social media for the Gig promotion. (FB, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Blogs, Forums etc…)

Read this article too

favicon-32x32.png.201d9a9b470e00b1eba9eb74bd48746d.png Fiverr.com
fiverr-og-logo-c245a93f73934a327f20392445b55b43.thumb.png.eb686f65616aa6759feee61c743e92ba.png

Fiverr Help and Education Center

One marketplace, millions of professional services. Browse. Buy. Done.

What you need to do now

• Be Active as much as possible.
• Optimize your Gig SEO.
• Do not change or edit the Gig (if it is not necessary), it will help you to rank.
• Share your Gig in Social Media & groups.
• Try to analyze other sellers Gig & follow their strategy
• And lastly be Confident & Patient.

What you need to do now

• Be Active as much as possible.

• Optimize your Gig SEO.

• Do not change or edit the Gig (if it is not necessary), it will help you to rank.

• Share your Gig in Social Media & groups.

• Try to analyze other sellers Gig & follow their strategy

• And lastly be Confident & Patient.

Thank you fort your advices! 🙂

I see other, They use a strategy with low prices, but I don’t want to change my prices… I think that a normal price is important to comunicate quality of the job.

What do you think about it?

Archived