Order Suggestion

jeetu069369

Stay 24 hour online and send buyer e\request

Stay 24 hour online

As many have said on the Forum, staying online 24/7 will not help you get more orders!

There’s no way to stay online for 24 hours, unless you’re a robot lol, or you don’t sleep.

Make sure that you do your research before posting. Thanks!

Do not under estimate the power of social media, it goes a long way to build your account and it will make you to get orders ASAP. the most important one to focus on is twitter, it is a great promotion tools, i have tried it severally and also lecture my collegues about it, focus on twitter promotion for a week or 2… trust me you will get enquiries or job. I believe it helps?

Do not under estimate the power of social media, it goes a long way to build your account and it will make you to get orders ASAP. the most important one to focus on is twitter, it is a great promotion tools, i have tried it severally and also lecture my collegues about it, focus on twitter promotion for a week or 2… trust me you will get enquiries or job. I believe it helps?

Thank you for your valuable suggestion.

Stay 24 hour online

As many have said on the Forum, staying online 24/7 will not help you get more orders!

There’s no way to stay online for 24 hours, unless you’re a robot lol, or you don’t sleep.

i mean stay online because buyers filter online seller that time we stay online it’s good for us…don’t reply like a useless first you think after reply :rofl:

Stay 24 hour online and send buyer e\request

So did all of the buyer said that to you that they filter online sellers and dont care about their work quality and rating - levels and all ?

Stay 24 hour online

You said this !

Don’t we eat - sleep - bath ? just stay online ?

Welcome to the community… For the suggestion. try to active most of the time in fiverr. And apply 10 buyer request everyday. Create best 7 seo gigs. Keep average response rate 1 hour. At First, you have to read Terms and condition of fiverr.
Thanks and Best of luck for you. Stay connect with fiverr forum.

Welcome to the community… For the suggestion. try to active most of the time in fiverr. And apply 10 buyer request everyday. Create best 7 seo gigs. Keep average response rate 1 hour. At First, you have to read Terms and condition of fiverr.

Thanks and Best of luck for you. Stay connect with fiverr forum.

Thank you for your good suggestion.

i mean stay online because buyers filter online seller that time we stay online it’s good for us…don’t reply like a useless first you think after reply :rofl:

i mean stay online because buyers filter online seller that time we stay online it’s good for us

Not necessarily…

Just because you’re online, doesn’t mean that a buyer will pick you. Buyers can also pick from offline sellers because their work is better or because they’re more experienced.

For example, if a buyer has to pick between an online seller who’s work is awful and has no reviews and another seller who is offline but has quality work with tons of reviews, they’d probably pick the offline seller.

don’t reply like a useless

Kind of rude, but okay!

Stay 24 hour online

Yes dear i sorry you’re right.i apologize what i said thank you

Archived