Please check my messages

wajid_juned

Friends, check my gig and see how it’s described. Give yours valuable opinions.

favicon-32x32.png.77b33e1bd2ac24290604f7e51ad8852a.png Fiverr.com
make-business-website-portfolio-website-blog-website-company-website.jpg.df0080e0f76b115f80dc3d8015b6763e.jpg

Wajid_juned: I will make business website portfolio website blog website...

For only $45, Wajid_juned will make business website portfolio website blog website company website. | Looking for a modern, professional company or business website? Then you are in the right place!What do we offer?We will create a personalized site...

Hello, better to focus one single area, the inbox can make more offer ad complete more task / different area rtask related to same category. if any hard part to understand of my comment, let me know. thanks.

better to focus one single area

If you explain both parts “better to focus one single area” and “the inbox can make more offer ad complete more task / different area rtask related to same category”

actually, I was not understanding what you said

Friends, please let me know–

Has my pricing been appropriate for this gig?

For a better and logistic price, you better check and do a little bit research on what price other sellers are selling their services of your niche… yiu better atleast do research for two days, you will get to know how to make comparative prices for your different services

For a better and logistic price, you better check and do a little bit research on what price other sellers are selling their services of your niche… yiu better atleast do research for two days, you will get to know how to make comparative prices for your different services

Thank you so much for your valuable opinion.

• 3 weeks later...

If you explain both parts “better to focus one single area” and “the inbox can make more offer ad complete more task / different area rtask related to same category”

oh, really maybe some word deleted before I post. so hard to understand

I explain -

our GIG service provide many many things right? if you highlight one service as a major service, then other service under that. its effective to the clients

the inbox can make more offer ad complete more task / different area task related to the same category

I explained-

after place an order, you can send several offers with many many services as you want. but, to get the first order, have to highlight one single major service. I think.

Archived