Categories of buyers request

Hello follow fiver sellers,
Please I want to know if the request in which the buyers use to send will only appear to sellers of that specific category or if it appears to all sellers .

The reason why I’m asking is because during my registration I choose a business category and subcategory of financial consulting.

But whenever I look at buyers request I’ve not been seeing a specific request that is lying on my category. My services includes forex trading, trading bot, crypto-currency bot, chatbot etc

Hi,

Yes, only sellers within the category specified by the buyer will see the buyer’s request.

If you have not been seeing a requests in a specific category, it could be there are no requests for that category, or it it has been displayed and removed.

Hi,

Yes, only sellers within the category specified by the buyer will see the buyer’s request.

If you have not been seeing a requests in a specific category, it could be there are no requests for that category, or it it has been displayed and removed.

Okay, thank you so much, I have seen many requests but in another categories, So I don’t know if the business - financial consulting category I chose is not the right one.

Archived