Customer did not respond for 2 days (Please help)

mohammadtasinbd

My customer placed an order which would take 3 days to complete and I completed the order. The customer was only active on the first day after he placed his order and I worked on his project. At the end of second day he told me that he is discussing with his boss and will be right back to me. Now it is almost 1 and a half days but he did not respond to my message. I also delivered the order to him as I was running out of time but still my customer is not responding though he comes online. I also sent him a message to respond me. Did not send him many messages as that might look disturbing to him.

What can I do for this situation? In my order page it says it will be marked as complete in 3 days as I delivered my work with the source file. Only 2 hours left to end the total time period of the delivery.

My customer placed an order which would take 3 days to complete and I completed the order. The customer was only active on the first day after he placed his order and I worked on his project. At the end of second day he told me that he is discussing with his boss and will be right back to me. Now it is almost 1 and a half days but he did not respond to my message. I also delivered the order to him as I was running out of time but still my customer is not responding though he comes online. I also sent him a message to respond me. Did not send him many messages as that might look disturbing to him.

What can I do for this situation? In my order page it says it will be marked as complete in 3 days as I delivered my work with the source file. Only 2 hours left to end the total time period of the delivery.

I also sent him a message to respond me.

NEVER do this!!!

When you deliver an order, that is IT. Deliver it with whatever message you may want to send at that time. Sending a message when they have not messaged you first can get your account a warning if that buyer decides to feel annoyed that you are pestering him to either accept, review or comment on your delivery. You do not want that.

As you stated, the order will be marked complete in 3 days IF this buyer does not ask for a revision or does not manually mark it as complete themselves. You are fretting over something you should not worry about.

Many buyers never comment, review or message back after you deliver an order. That is perfectly NORMAL.

I always say to just SIT ON YOUR HANDS after you deliver an order - it is OUT of your hands. You did the work, you have no control over what the buyer does. So, move on to the next order.

It will work out. Believe me, if this buyer decides they didn’t like something, you will hear from them.

GG

Archived