Knowledge Sharing

thilankam12

Sometimes I speak with, and even assist, my colleagues.

What I do not appreciate is when some random appears in my messages trying to get me to solve their problems because I was helpful to someone in the Forum.

Take care that the approach is welcomed and then so long as it is an honorable conversation, no problems should occur.

🙂

If some one (seller) need to share knowledge or learn something (relating to the specific service their Providing) from another seller who provide the same service and If both will to do so, Can it be done through the Fiverr inbox? is it a violation?

If some one (seller) need to share knowledge or learn something

Are you saying you want to contact other seller on fiverr to ask them to share their knowledge with you?

Do NOT reach out to other sellers whom you do not have any sort of relationship with already to “pick their brain”. Other sellers in your category are your competition, not your “friends” or “mentors”. Also, if you reach out to the wrong seller(s), you risk being reported for spamming, so, no, it is not allowed to write to other sellers unless you want to purchase what they sell.

If you have a question about how the site works or other issue, that is what the forum is for.

GG

Do NOT reach out to other sellers whom you do not have any sort of relationship with already to “pick their brain”. Other sellers in your category are your competition, not your “friends” or “mentors”. Also, if you reach out to the wrong seller(s), you risk being reported for spamming, so, no, it is not allowed to write to other sellers unless you want to purchase what they sell.

If you have a question about how the site works or other issue, that is what the forum is for.

GG

Thank you very much. this is really help full comment 👍

Sometimes I speak with, and even assist, my colleagues.

What I do not appreciate is when some random appears in my messages trying to get me to solve their problems because I was helpful to someone in the Forum.

Take care that the approach is welcomed and then so long as it is an honorable conversation, no problems should occur.

🙂

Thank you very much for this valued comment.

Archived