Client doesn't accept the order

Hello everyone,
I am badly stuck with a client who wants me to do the work which i havent committed in the first place. I have made a lot of changes in already but he wont accept the order still. How should i go about it. its a 80$ order and i have worked hard on it to give him good output but he keeps asking for impossible things.
should i contact CS? and will i still get the payment of my work?

Hi, for this problem, communication is the key. so, make sure the client likes it. talk to them before deliver the project files

This is moderately useless advice. The OP has no doubt gone past this point already.

If you haven’t committed to the things the customer is asking for (and as you suggest, are impossible anyway), then contact CS and see what assistance they can give. If the customer is being unreasonable, then it probably isn’t going to end well, unfortunately.

Be firm. If the buyer is asking for items out of the scope of the order, say you can’t fulfill them. Or, better yet, tell them how much that would cost additionally to add on. If they refuse, then they don’t get it, it’s as simple as that. CS may be able to offer assistance, but time and time again I see the only “advice” they give is to work it out with the buyer on your own.

This is moderately useless advice. The OP has no doubt gone past this point already.

If you haven’t committed to the things the customer is asking for (and as you suggest, are impossible anyway), then contact CS and see what assistance they can give. If the customer is being unreasonable, then it probably isn’t going to end well, unfortunately.

what should I write to CS to get paid for the work i have done? may i write this all in order issues.

Be firm. If the buyer is asking for items out of the scope of the order, say you can’t fulfill them. Or, better yet, tell them how much that would cost additionally to add on. If they refuse, then they don’t get it, it’s as simple as that. CS may be able to offer assistance, but time and time again I see the only “advice” they give is to work it out with the buyer on your own.

I have told them that i cant do that its not in my scope of work but he wont listen and says i just wont accept your delivery

How do I go about it with CS as I have given a lot of time to it and want to get paid for the work i have done

I have told them that i cant do that its not in my scope of work but he wont listen and says i just wont accept your delivery

How do I go about it with CS as I have given a lot of time to it and want to get paid for the work i have done

You can contact CS via the help and support section. If you have met all the original requirements that you offer in your gig and that were in the order, then you’ve met your side of the deal. A buyer can’t just requests endless revisions for free if you don’t offer unlimited revisions. Plus, if they are now asking for changes that are outside of the original agreement it’s not your fault.

CS will be able to advise you or they may step in.

Archived