Cancelled orders impact

mahmoud_fathy

Your performance was impacted because you cancelled an order. Fiverr does not like sellers to cancel orders - they want you to follow through and do the work. You did right by trying to extend the time - and probably should have extended it again OR contact Customer Service to let them know the situation and ask them to cancel the orders in a way that it would not harm your completion rate.

Do you have Gig Requirements that buyers have to fill out before the order will even begin? If not, you should add that to your Gigs to avoid this type of scenario in the future.

GG

Your performance was impacted because you cancelled an order. Fiverr does not like sellers to cancel orders - they want you to follow through and do the work. You did right by trying to extend the time - and probably should have extended it again OR contact Customer Service to let them know the situation and ask them to cancel the orders in a way that it would not harm your completion rate.

Do you have Gig Requirements that buyers have to fill out before the order will even begin? If not, you should add that to your Gigs to avoid this type of scenario in the future.

GG

Thank you for your response.

Yes I have the Gigs requirement and he pretend as he provided it but actually he didn’t.

I asked cancel the order because the due date was late in addition I couldn’t find a lot of choices in resolution center to describe my case and can’t open a support ticket from scratch.

How can I do that? I couldn’t find where can I contact the support directly

Yeah, Fiverr does seem to make it tough to find where to contact them. Here is the link:

favicon-32x32.png.479d7fc3da265f538a62ebb652447eb0.png Fiverr.com
fiverr-og-logo-c245a93f73934a327f20392445b55b43.thumb.png.e59e91e73fdaa6304956be93dcaa07a9.png

Login to Fiverr

Fiverr is the world's largest freelance services marketplace for lean entrepreneurs to focus on growth & create a successful business at affordable costs.

GG

Archived