I don't know, what's my fault?

erience

I have 120+ 5* reviews and just like always, I was doing my best and delivering what i have committed. Client comes to me suddenly and they have no more requirement, although i gave completed website design link: http://************/

Screenshot also attached. Fiverr support came into picture, didn’t check anything and cancelled the order. My trust for fiverr is now wobbling.

What’s the meaning of doing proper job, just to realize later on that Fiverr Customer Support doesn’t care about you as a Seller.

Mod Note: URL removed.

I have 120+ 5* reviews and just like always, I was doing my best and delivering what i have committed. Client comes to me suddenly and they have no more requirement, although i gave completed website design link: http://************/

Screenshot also attached. Fiverr support came into picture, didn’t check anything and cancelled the order. My trust for fiverr is now wobbling.

What’s the meaning of doing proper job, just to realize later on that Fiverr Customer Support doesn’t care about you as a Seller.

Mod Note: URL removed.

Client comes to me suddenly and they have no more requirement,

What do you mean by that? They were unsatisfied or satisfied?

Fiverr support came into picture, didn’t check anything and cancelled the order.

Don’t necessarily means you did something wrong. Check if it affected your cancellation rate or not. If it did, it may be because of the buyer placed a claim because he wasn’t satisfied and wanted to be refunded, therefore Fiverr did exactly that. If you were the one who opened the ticket to CS, CS cancels the order without affecting your cancellation rate (because they can’t force a buyer to accept it and of course can’t force them to be satisfied either) so customer can’t place a negative review to damage you.

I feel sorry for what happened to you. But why didn’t you submitted the order on time ? (what I see from your shared screenshot, feel free to repost it by hiding your buyer’s name)
I believe support canceled your order just because you didn’t submit the order it in time.

Archived