Anybody experienced a low gig impression without a reason?

I just want to share and ask suggestions if you ever experienced a low impressions on your gig without a reason. I feel my gig is not in a good traffic lately, it was good in 3 days and it is now have a bad traffic. I have edited my gallery (except the video), I have edited my title, description, etc. But it doesnt seem working. Do you have any suggestion?🙂

Cheers,
Mona

Each time you edit a gig I think it removes it from the search engine for a bit until the edit is checked so you shouldn’t edit it too often or you could have low impressions because of that.

You have 2 gigs called “I will be your singer songwriter”. Gig duplicates aren’t allowed. Even though the gig descriptions are different, having the same title will probably be confusing to the buyer who checks your profile. Also changing the title doesn’t URL. If one gig is different I’d make the difference clear in the title.

Each time you edit a gig I think it removes it from the search engine for a bit until the edit is checked so you shouldn’t edit it too often or you could have low impressions because of that.

You have 2 gigs called “I will be your singer songwriter”. Gig duplicates aren’t allowed. Even though the gig descriptions are different, having the same title will probably be confusing to the buyer who checks your profile. Also changing the title doesn’t URL. If one gig is different I’d make the difference clear in the title.

Great information!🙂

Thank you so much, will try that

Archived