How does reviews for video deliveries work?

The problem is how does a review for a delivered video given by my buyer appear on my gig gallery? And I wanna know the mechanism working behind… I mean does it work for each individual clips I deliver or does the buyer require to give reviews for each clip?

I mean does it work for each individual clips I deliver or does the buyer require to give reviews for each clip?

The buyer can only select one item (eg. video) from an order’s delivery to appear in the gallery.

I mean does it work for each individual clips I deliver or does the buyer require to give reviews for each clip?

The buyer can only select one item (eg. video) from an order’s delivery to appear in the gallery.

Is that the case. Then how do I get reviews for several videos to appear in my gig?

only

Is that that much strict??

You just need to keep delivering more orders and hope they review and leave the video selected so it shows in the live gallery.

It’s just how it works.

Instead of delivering 2 or 3 videos per order you’d have more chance of more videos in the gallery if you had a separate order for each video.

Yeah you are right…thanks…Is cancelling the order soooo bad for me? If not I can ask him to cancel it and purchase single clips. so they will appear… alright!

Another thing is I was unable to reply for one of my buyers and now my response rate has dropped to 75 percent !!! Can I retrieve that to normal 100 percent back again??? I don’t think so…hm…

Another thing is I was unable to reply for one of my buyers and now my response rate has dropped to 75 percent !!! Can I retrieve that to normal 100 percent back again??? I don’t think so…hm…

By the way my profile picture showing up in the chat is different from my profile picture in the seller page. Why is that??? It is one of the first pics I added to fiverr…old school !!!

I wouldn’t ask the buyer to cancel. Yes it’s bad for your stats and your gig will probably go a lot further down in rank so it will be harder to get more orders. The buyer will probably not like it. I’d complete the current order as it is.

Can I retrieve that to normal 100 percent back again??? I don’t think so…hm…

It probably won’t go back to 100% until the one you didn’t reply to has gone out of the 60 day window - so might take a couple of months.

By the way my profile picture showing up in the chat is different from my profile picture in the seller page.

Probably due to caching of an old picture you used. Maybe it will go right after some time or when you next log out and log back in to the forum if the forum one is an old one.

I wouldn’t ask the buyer to cancel. Yes it’s bad for your stats and your gig will probably go a lot further down in rank so it will be harder to get more orders. The buyer will probably not like it. I’d complete the current order as it is.

It probably won’t go back to 100% until the one you didn’t reply to has gone out of the 60 day window - so might take a couple of months.

By the way my profile picture showing up in the chat is different from my profile picture in the seller page.

Probably due to caching of an old picture you used. Maybe it will go right after some time or when you next log out and log back in to the forum if the forum one is an old one.

I wouldn’t ask the buyer to cancel. Yes it’s bad for your stats and your gig will probably go a lot further down in rank so it will be harder to get more orders.

yeah you are right…suicidal !!!

until the one you didn’t reply to has gone out of the 60 day

That means it automatically start to count from the beginning after 60 days???

until the one you didn’t reply to has gone out of the 60 day

That means it automatically start to count from the beginning after 60 days???

Each day the dashboard stats (on time %, completion rate, response rate%) are calculated based on the last 60 days. So only looking at messages received in the last 60 days. So it’s a continual look back around 60 days from today.

You just need to keep delivering more orders and hope they review and leave the video selected so it shows in the live gallery.

It’s just how it works.

Instead of delivering 2 or 3 videos per order you’d have more chance of more videos in the gallery if you had a separate order for each video.

if you had a separate order for each video.

Well…the real issue is this buyer doesn’t like the single order payment as I gave him a 10 dollar discount for 6 lessons in a “monthly subscription” thing… so I’m really frustrated !!!

Each day the dashboard stats (on time %, completion rate, response rate%) are calculated based on the last 60 days. So only looking at messages received in the last 60 days. So it’s a continual look back around 60 days from today.

So only looking at messages received in the last 60 days. So it’s a continual look back around 60 days from today.

yeah…thanks

if you had a separate order for each video.

Well…the real issue is this buyer doesn’t like the single order payment as I gave him a 10 dollar discount for 6 lessons in a “monthly subscription” thing… so I’m really frustrated !!!

It’s up to you if you want to ask him if he wants to do it a different way and cancel. Cancelling will hurt your stats like I said. Receiving a low rating for the first review will also be bad for the account.

It’s up to you if you want to ask him if he wants to do it a different way and cancel. Cancelling will hurt your stats like I said. Receiving a low rating for the first review will also be bad for the account.

yeah yeah you are right. For my dismay he has placed his next order also in the monthly subscription thing. I found out very lately that I could have used the milestone option… does that milestone option help me to get reviews for each video??? Haven’t used that at all !!

yeah yeah you are right. For my dismay he has placed his next order also in the monthly subscription thing. I found out very lately that I could have used the milestone option… does that milestone option help me to get reviews for each video??? Haven’t used that at all !!

I haven’t used milestones. But I think it’s sort of multiple separate orders so each part (order) you deliver I think a video can be shown in the live gallery for it if the buyer allows that. Though some people are against milestone orders if you read the forum about it, I think you only get paid at the end / when they stop - you can read the help on it though for full info.

Just while ago I saw a “regullar” said in another forum that

“There have been many forum posts where discussions about reviews have led to sellers getting a warning.Best to leave it and move on.”

I don’t know why but kind of scary. So let’s just stop this discussion here. I appreciate your help !

I haven’t used milestones. But I think it’s sort of multiple separate orders so each part (order) you deliver I think a video can be shown in the live gallery for it if the buyer allows that. Though some people are against milestone orders if you read the forum about it, I think you only get paid at the end / when they stop - you can read the help on it though for full info.

thanks…

Just while ago I saw a “regullar” said in another forum that

“There have been many forum posts where discussions about reviews have led to sellers getting a warning.Best to leave it and move on.”

I don’t know why but kind of scary. So let’s just stop this discussion here. I appreciate your help !

It’s when you discuss reviews with one of your buyers that you could get a warning. Especially if you ask for a positive rating or try to make them change a rating they gave. So it’s safest not to talk about reviews to them.

It’s when you discuss reviews with one of your buyers that you could get a warning. Especially if you ask for a positive rating or try to make them change a rating they gave. So it’s safest not to talk about reviews to them.

ok…I was just maddened when I saw that…thanks.

Wow…you look so informative…appreciate that! Thank you.

Hey…can any one tell me the maximum number of times I can redeliver without any issues from fiverr. Is that a substituent for milestones or is it even worse if I redeliver 5 times. (6 clips in 6 deliveries)…well …will that help me to get those reviews for each clip? maybe the problem is not that at all…as I have promissed for 6 clips fiverr may think I have delivered incomplete delivery…hm…so many complications…!

Hey…can any one tell me the maximum number of times I can redeliver without any issues from fiverr. Is that a substituent for milestones or is it even worse if I redeliver 5 times. (6 clips in 6 deliveries)…well …will that help me to get those reviews for each clip? maybe the problem is not that at all…as I have promissed for 6 clips fiverr may think I have delivered incomplete delivery…hm…so many complications…!

then…does that mean fiverr only looks at my first delivery. Not at the re deliveries at all??

Archived