Multiple profiles in same house

samg66

So i got a friend who is level 1 seller and he is moving in with me. Now he will live in same location use same wifi and probably be online at the same time. But he will use his own laptop/mobile and his niche is not related to me as he is a developer.
So just want to be sure its okay for both of us to do that under same wifi connection

My husband wanted to open a Fiverr account. I contacted customer service to ask if that was possible. I learned that as long as you have a different payment method, and a different email, and you work in different niches that having two accounts on the same IP address is fine.

However to be abundantly safe you may want to contact Customer Service and let them know what you were doing.

My husband wanted to open a Fiverr account. I contacted customer service to ask if that was possible. I learned that as long as you have a different payment method, and a different email, and you work in different niches that having two accounts on the same IP address is fine.

However to be abundantly safe you may want to contact Customer Service and let them know what you were doing.

Thank you i will surely do that.

Archived