Orders but no reponse

usefulstats

I have two orders for a file conversion gig which are active on my dashboard but the buyers didn’t respond after I requested the files to be converted. Neither buyer has any reviews or other interactions on Fiverr. Since the orders have been open ahwile now and they most likely don’t want my service.

Can I get Fiverr Customer Support to cancel the gigs without my completion rate being affected?

They’re not causing any harm by being open, but I guess they probably appear as orders in the queue if someone checks my gigs, so I would like to remove them but maintain my perfect ratings. It would also make my dashboard tidier!

There have been many posts in the Forum (I even made one myself) about buyers ordering but not submitting the requirements. These orders will sit on your dashboard as incomplete, but they won’t affect you in any way.

Even if you try contacting CS and asking them to cancel the order without affecting your rating, they most likely won’t because they’ll give the buyer the benefit of doubt and assume that the buyer is just busy.

Also, by canceling these orders, you’re actually kind of risking your earnings. What if the buyer comes back tomorrow and submits the requirements?

I hope this helps! Thanks!

There have been many posts in the Forum (I even made one myself) about buyers ordering but not submitting the requirements. These orders will sit on your dashboard as incomplete, but they won’t affect you in any way.

Even if you try contacting CS and asking them to cancel the order without affecting your rating, they most likely won’t because they’ll give the buyer the benefit of doubt and assume that the buyer is just busy.

Also, by canceling these orders, you’re actually kind of risking your earnings. What if the buyer comes back tomorrow and submits the requirements?

I hope this helps! Thanks!

Not worried about the buyers coming back with the requirements as the orders were placed at the start of January this year and the start of October 2020

I’d give them 30 days, use the reminder prompter in the order page, and if there’s still no response after that, then yes politely ask CS to cancel the orders for you without affecting your gigs.

Not worth the mental stress of anticipation.

I’d consider doing this but the gigs were initiated over 2 and 5 months ago. Not expecting them to come looking for me

That’s a bit more than ‘a few weeks’ (ah, you edited your post).

Yes, in this case, I would ask CS for sure. Even if they do affect your gig, it will only be for 60 days.

(The only alternative is asking CS if they would reach out to these Buyers for you, see if they can get a response.)

I’ve reached out to the buyers and will see what they say (if they reply at all).

I’m close to reaching level 1 and if these gigs affect my completion rate, I won’t be eligible for 2 months. Not a long time, but I’m very eager to get level 1 status and maybe get more gigs out of it.

Can anyone confirm that you get more orders because you’re a level 1 seller vs being a new seller?

I’ve reached out to the buyers and will see what they say (if they reply at all).

I’m close to reaching level 1 and if these gigs affect my completion rate, I won’t be eligible for 2 months. Not a long time, but I’m very eager to get level 1 status and maybe get more gigs out of it.

Can anyone confirm that you get more orders because you’re a level 1 seller vs being a new seller?

Everyone’s experience is different. Some will say ‘yes’, others ‘no’, and they’re both true.

. Level 1 Hell - Pass the test - New Sellers

. Your Level Doesn't Matter

I’m currently a Level 1 Seller, and I definitely receive more orders than I did as a new seller. However, this can vary for everyone as @imagination7413 said!

Archived