Review problem at the end of order

tonmoy_rana

Hello Honorable people,
I’m Tonmoy from india. I work as a Graphics Designer on Fiverr. I need a help, please help me. I want know that some clients are directly hired me by Fiverr Gigs. I delivered the project well but at the end of complete order buyer tell me that he gave a review feedback, but I don’t get any notification or the review are not showing in order page or my profile.

Reviews are entirely optional on FIverr and buyers may decide entirely on their own (with no prompting from a seller) if they’d like to leave a review or not.

The buyer telling you that they gave feedback is distressing. Are you asking buyers for feedback or ratings? If so, you are violating Fiverr ToS and could receive a warning for such an action.

Another possibility is that the buyer is simply lying to you and telling you what you’d like to hear so that you might leave them alone.

Guest lloydsolutions

Hello Honorable people,

I’m Tonmoy from india. I work as a Graphics Designer on Fiverr. I need a help, please help me. I want know that some clients are directly hired me by Fiverr Gigs. I delivered the project well but at the end of complete order buyer tell me that he gave a review feedback, but I don’t get any notification or the review are not showing in order page or my profile.

buyer tell me that he gave a review feedback,

There have been many forum posts where sellers have got a warning for discussing a review.

Best to leave it and move on.

Reviews are entirely optional on FIverr and buyers may decide entirely on their own (with no prompting from a seller) if they’d like to leave a review or not.

The buyer telling you that they gave feedback is distressing. Are you asking buyers for feedback or ratings? If so, you are violating Fiverr ToS and could receive a warning for such an action.

Another possibility is that the buyer is simply lying to you and telling you what you’d like to hear so that you might leave them alone.

Thanks sir to help me. Have a great day.

Thanks and Regards,

Tonmoy Rana

buyer tell me that he gave a review feedback,

There have been many forum posts where sellers have got a warning for discussing a review.

Best to leave it and move on.

Ok, thanks to help me and give me suggestions. Have a great day.

Thanks and Regards,

Tonmoy Rana

I have actually had some technical issues with reviews multiple times.

One time the order completed - I got the message that the buyer has left me a review - I wrote my review - refreshed the page eager to read what they had written from my services only to realize that for some reason I couldn’t see their review but only my rewiev in the “reviewing” dialog on the gig page.
I contacted CS and they confirmed that it had been some kind of weird bug and they reseted the whole give feedback phase and all went smoothly after.

Another time really friendly buyer who was also a returning buyer contacted me to the inbox that he couldn’t leave review and I contacted CS also from that but they were unable to solve that problem…

So I would suggest that without further bothering the customer you could message CS and ask them to have a look.

Welcome to Fiverr! Reviews are optional, you must not ask for a review, this is against Fiverr rules. There are some people who don’t give reviews. It is hard especially if you are new and it is one of your first orders. The buyer has however got a period of time to respond and he may still.

Archived