Read dem thread : Do not buy traffic GIGS on fiverr

valeriev

I believe that the topic will be deleted.

Anyway, when you buy a traffic gig, you force sellers to continue the same scam over and over. Stop buying them!

100% of all the gigs offered here use the same method to bring traffic to your website. And you love that traffic, it looks so fking real. The seller gets more stars and he scams the next person.

Actually the ‘I will drive traffic to your website’ or similar gigs including the words: organic, safe, unlimited and any other outstanding word that you can imagine… all of this is fake.

They are using software like the Chinese Jingling AKA FlowSpirit or else working by the same principles…

So because in this thread I will tell you to stop being dumb motherf
er I believe the thread will be deleted.

Reasons : The thread harms many sellers, the thread harms fiverr commissions.

PS. If you wish not to believe on what you read, do your online research by yourself. Personally I forbid the oportunity to sell traffic gigs on fiverr or anywhere else. And please don’t be so stupid to relay on Google analytics.

Thanks. You can now start hatin’

Reply to @theapp_reviewer: If you look closely you will notice the difference. Yet I’m not selling unbelievable amounts of traffic for $5 using traffic generating software.

So, actually you fit in two parts of my thread, one of them is : start hatin’, I believe you will guess which is the other part.

@valeriev I don’t give a fig on traffic offers, simply because I know it’s most of the times a scam so you’re more or less right on what you support in your initial post BUT

I quite dislike your attitude which is full of irony and bad language

valeriev said: f**king

valeriev said: dumb motherf**er

valeriev said: don't be so stupid

valeriev said: So, actually you fit in two parts of my thread, one of them is : start hatin', I believe you will guess which is the other part.

The language you use (although the use of **** helps you to not directly violate the forum rules) is insulting to all forum members.Do not underestimate others ability to understand the obvious....what you say is right but do not act as you've just invented the wheel...

I may sound harsh but judging by the language you use it is not to my surprise why you're on fiverr for more than 3 years owning a 3.5 out of 5 rating (73% according to your statistics) and having no Level badge.

I know I'll be the recepient of bitter comments coming from your side but
1.I will not put up with insults (aka report any insulting comment/s -fyi)
2.I know I'm taking using FACTS and rational points so the truth cannot be hidden or overseen

Besides your abussive language and ironical comments I have not an issue with what you offer

Nina

Reply to @psychicninadia: Thank you so much.

I’m not insulting anyone, if you feel insulted then you might have a reason.

Also, owning an account here or elsewhere does not guarantee that you are going to use it right after you create it or does not guarantee that you will use it at all. So your facts are facts only in your mind. And yeah, this is not a bitter comment, so please. Please do not try to control my mind. Maybe this is a bit bitter.

@valeriev You’re mostly welcome 🙂

The FACT that you own a 73% rating althouth you have no negative feedback/reviews publicly exposed, leads me to the RATIONAL conclusion that either

(a) you’ve deleted gigs that have received negative ratings or

(b) that you’ve requested all negative feedback to be removed

You’re right on my “biased” assumspion that you accumulated such a rating during the last 3 years…I accept what you say.But it’s a FACT not in my mind but before my eyes that you have been offering/had been offering questionable services 🙂 I’m judging by what I see in YOUR profile - not by what I assume of you 🙂

No offence taken at all 🙂

Just fyi… mind manipulation, as the phrase implies, requires the target to at least posess mind.Do not consider this as targeting you, I’m just saying, given the chance by your NOT-bitter comment 🙂

PS: I may jump to a biased conclusion - again- but I went over your initial post & I nowhere see you actually asking (Fiverr I assume) to forbid traffic selling services.You simply suggest buyers to refrain from such gigs - which I agree with 🙂

Regards

Nina

Reply to @psychicninadia: Please do not raise the topic about questionable services because, damn look at your own services. Also do not convert the topic to a nonsense chat in which I see you are very good. I doubt that anyone have time to read your off topic blah-blah, so please stop. If you have anything against me - report to fiverr, if you want to share anything else which is off this topic, send me PM so I can ignore it, if you still need attention, seek for specialized help. Thanks for your participation.

PS. If you still do not get it. Please do not respond to this thread unless you wish to express your opinion regarding the TOPIC of the thread.

@madmoo I do not have the slightest intention to raise a fight,apologies if I sounded like I want to argue with anyone 🙂

@valeriev I do accept the fact that for some people, divinatory & occult will always be questionable.I’ve made peace with this fact & I keep offering my services to those interested.If you’re not one of them, I’ll be still able to sleep tonight, no hard feelings 🙂 In regards to calling your gigs questionable, I meant it on the basis of success, hence I assume you’ve deleted them, I hope that’s clear now 🙂

I decided to keep it civil from the very beggining and make an argument through facts.I’m not insulting, I’m just stating & questioning - which is my civil right here in Greece.On the contrary, I became the recepient of irony and bitter comments which were actually the reasons why I replied to your thread (please see my initial respond).

valeriev said: so please stop

valeriev said: Please do not respond to this thread unless you wish to express your opinion regarding the TOPIC of the thread.

You publicly exposed an opinion so please make peace with the fact that forum members can comment on what you say and on the way you say it. You cannot forbid anyone from expressing their opinion for something you publicly upload...in case YOU don't get it :)

psychicninadia said: You simply suggest buyers to refrain from such gigs - which I agree with

psychicninadia said: I don't give a fig on traffic offers, simply because I know it's most of the times a scam so you're more or less right on what you support in your initial post

I've twice made my point clear on the topic you raised...since you air an opinion, please be kind enough to at least go through the participant's replies :)

valeriev said: send me PM so I can ignore it,

valeriev said: if you still need attention, seek for specialized help.

valeriev said: So, actually you fit in two parts of my thread, one of them is : start hatin', I believe you will guess which is the other part.

valeriev said: If you still do not get it

So, we definitely talk about professionalism here...you're insulting 2 out of a total of 5 responders of your thread.

FACTS-FACTS-FACTS Please do not underestimate any reader's intellignce & ability to understand...it is impolite and unprofessional.

@valeriev You’d better feel sorry for YOUSELF because you cannot hold a civil discussion and begin accusing personally anyone who questions what you say or disagree with the way you say it.My husband isn’t sorry for being next to me, he’s proud of me!End of story.

FYI in regards to the trafic selling gigs…there’s a RULE for every product or service sold on Earth, the rule of Demand & Offer.Demands & Offers are serviced on places called MARKETS and Fiverr is a marketplace.Take it or leave it.Drugs are illegal as well, go to Columbia and protest - you’ll save thousands of young people who die every day…

I start seeing motivation on your post, indirectly accusing most sellers who offer such services and inapropriately naming prospects/buyers of such services…

Do you have evidence for this?

valeriev said: They are using software like the Chinese Jingling AKA FlowSpirit or else working by the same principles..

Seeing your profile....
"I will tell you where to buy extremely targeted by niche and location adult traffic,which converts excellent!"
" buy valuable traffic"
I am given to understand that YOU AS WELL sell a trafic gig with the exception that YOU do not drive trafic to your clients' pages yourself.Instead you "show" them where to buy this trafic

and btw you do not explain whether that trafic is NOT software generated.

Sooooo in a few words, you accuse trafic sellers for being scammers while you indeed have a similar service.It's like me waking up tomorrow and accusing psychic readers for being scammers.I MUST BE HAVING A MOTIVE....Got it?

Finally the following
"Generally I will provide you with my complete scheme for making money which is automated once you setup all the stuff"
"You may ask why I'm sharing such information?
Because I'm too greedy, I need to make money from feverr (IT'S FIVERR BTW) too. And I know that no matter how much people I will guide, there will be always income for everyone because the method is out of the box"
remind me of the greatest scam in the history of internet/make money from home type of story: The Pyramids (not those in Egypt btw)

I rest my case...

Reply to @valeriev: Wtf? Are you serious? You start your post with insults and continue to insult anyone whose opinion differs from your or calls you out on your rudeness. You must feel really big and brave hiding behind your computer screen there. I’ll give you this - at least your insolence is consistent. I’ll give you a sec to “google” it and lash out at me next.

Guest celticmoon

I happen to agree that any version of gig that claims to increase traffic, likes or followers is usually bogus, and wish people wouldn’t buy them, so they’d dry up and blow away.

What I find highly offensive, however, and certainly illegal in the U.S. is promoting oneself as a “professional shrink”, which everyone understands means a psychiatrist (or perhaps a psychologist). Wrong, wrong, wrong. And dangerous. You really want to risk being sued for malpractice or practicing medicine without a license or some version of that? If a mentally unstable person commits suicide or a crime after being misled by you, will it still be laughs and giggles?

Unbelievable.

@celticmoon I believe that falsification of professional identity in the medical/paramedical sector is illegal everywhere 🙂

What I quite don’t understand (pardon me if the connection to any answer in this thread is obvious-I’m a bit tired) is your second paragraph…I can’t get the connection between the thread and your reply, but again, I’m totally with you!

To my mind, it is offensive & misleading to refer to yourself with a professional title you do not actually possess, regardless if you pretend to be a psychologist or a teacher or what what what.Truth will eventually prevail 🙂

Guest celticmoon

Reply to @psychicninadia: Hi there. Because someone referenced one of @valeriev’s gigs, I looked at his gigs…ALL of them. So my comment referred to his gig “be your professional shrink”. I hope most people understand that this is not a substitute for real professional help, but people who are ill don’t always think clearly, not everyone understands English and not everyone has the same mental comprehension. I think valeriev risks crossing the line into liability issues with that gig. (plus, as a medical person, I find it offensive).

Truth may eventually prevail, but sadly sometimes at the cost of people getting hurt~

😉

@celticmoon I’m speechless…

(to his “defence” the title refers to anonymous shrink yet again you’re totally right…such gigs are making a seller liable to any concequenses that may derive from a consultation like this).No disclaimer that such a service CANNOT substitute a real medical advice-not that if there would be a disclaimer the matter would be resolved…

That’s a crude joke!

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived