Gigs disappeared from search results

sm_gfx

Hi everyone I am facing trouble for a recent few days I had my gigs on the first page in search results and my gigs were performing well they were getting good search impressions and clicks on a daily basis but in the recent few days my gigs have lost their ranking and I am not able to find them in search results I don’t know what it is even I have not made any changes in them everything is as it is as when the gig was created I am so wondering about it I have a 5-star rating on all of my gigs and have everything 100% but I don’t know why this is happening to my gigs if someone knows that what can be the solution for it please let me know I am just a 100$ away from my level one badge.

You should create a ticket with support, and choose the gig option and that it’s not appearing in search. It will automatically check if your gig is in search or not. If it says it’s not in search, then finish the ticket and they will fix it.

If it says it is in the marketplace, it will also say that it’s normal for gigs to rotate. So one week your gig might be on first page, and next week be on the last page. Some gigs tend to stay 99% of the time on last pages, so it’s tough business on Fiverr.

Usually gigs end up on last pages if they are edited, so that’s something to avoid.

Hi everyone I am facing trouble for a recent few days I had my gigs on the first page in search results and my gigs were performing well they were getting good search impressions and clicks on a daily basis but in the recent few days my gigs have lost their ranking and I am not able to find them in search results I don’t know what it is even I have not made any changes in them everything is as it is as when the gig was created I am so wondering about it I have a 5-star rating on all of my gigs and have everything 100% but I don’t know why this is happening to my gigs if someone knows that what can be the solution for it please let me know I am just a 100$ away from my level one badge.

Thank you so much for your kind suggestion I would do so I had not edited my gig but still it is disappeared from search.

Archived