Can I have one payoneer account for two fivver accounts

sysco_designer

Guest lloydsolutions

Your Fiverr profile can be associated with only one account from each Fiverr withdrawal method. A Payment Service Provider withdrawal account can be associated with only one Fiverr profile.

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

You each have to have your own account for withdrawals.

Your Fiverr profile can be associated with only one account from each Fiverr withdrawal method. A Payment Service Provider withdrawal account can be associated with only one Fiverr profile.

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Or risk getting both of your accounts banned.

Or maybe this would call CS’s attention to @sysco_designer and his brother breaking the rules. 😱 If you did not get a warning yet then quickly get an additional Payoneer account and you should be fine.

@venushka_r would you consider informing CS you talked to a buyer via Zoom?

@vickiespencer Im sorry brother. I dont mean that. I`m new to this platform.

@venushka_r Welcome to the Fiverr Forum. :wave:t2: search feature that you can use to search to answer questions you may have.

However, it may be best not to offer advice unless you know the answer for sure. Fiverr Customer Service takes up to 10 days to reply to tickets since the pandemic hit because the number of sellers has increased by two times and even three times in some areas. If you made a mistake, merely move on.

Archived