Completed and reviewed work suddey marked as cancelled

arveena

I completed a project on September. It was marked comolete, the buyer gave me a 5 star rating along with a tip.
But a few days back that krser was suddenly marked as cancelled.i received a notification saying that the buyer opnened a dispute and the order was cancelled.
But how can it be possible? Suddenly after so much time?
I contacted Cuatimer support. They told me that there was a chargeback field for my order that was outside fiverr and that the payment isn’t on fiverr…its held by the payment provider.
I didn’t really understand what it means.
Anyone here who faced this situation before?

Guest lloydsolutions

I completed a project on September. It was marked comolete, the buyer gave me a 5 star rating along with a tip.

But a few days back that krser was suddenly marked as cancelled.i received a notification saying that the buyer opnened a dispute and the order was cancelled.

But how can it be possible? Suddenly after so much time?

I contacted Cuatimer support. They told me that there was a chargeback field for my order that was outside fiverr and that the payment isn’t on fiverr…its held by the payment provider.

Anyone here who faced this situation before?

Check this out:

We’ve seen this behaviour reported in the forums quite a few times now.

It generally means that your buyer requested a refund via PayPal - rather than through Fiverr.

Personally I think it’s despicable behaviour given the passage of time and the positive feedback you’d already received - indicating a job well done.

I really do think there needs to be greater protection in place for sellers.

Sorry, apart from sympathising with you, there’s little I can add.

Archived