Hello everyone, I am a new seller but there is a problem with order

cliffordosei21

Hello, I am a new seller on fiverr and recently I got one order. The buyer and I are in different timezones so communication is quite difficult. The buyer requested for six animations and I sent them. The buyer has neither accepted the order nor requested modification. The buyer was online 3 days ago.

Now my fear is, if fiverr automatically marks the work delivered, the buyer may think that she has been cheated and she may give me a negative review. I also do not want to cancel the order because it is my first order as a new seller and cancellation may lead to bad profile.

i wanted to know if there is anything that can be done to help her.

Just wait it out. They could just be busy; it’s nothing to worry about. But it shouldn’t be an issue as most buyers understand and have been told on their page by Fiverr how the delivery and revision process works. If they have any problems, just be kind and professional and work it out with them, giving them any revisions that were included in your gig, and letting them know that this is just how Fiverr works.

If they read the Terms of Service as they should have, then they know they have 3 days before an order auto-completes. If they want any revisions done it would have to be before this time.

Not replying back after receiving an order is not unheard for a buyer. Stop overthinking it and let it play out.

Just wait it out. They could just be busy; it’s nothing to worry about. But it shouldn’t be an issue as most buyers understand and have been told on their page by Fiverr how the delivery and revision process works. If they have any problems, just be kind and professional and work it out with them, giving them any revisions that were included in your gig, and letting them know that this is just how Fiverr works.

Hello juanitataylor, thank you for the response, I was only worried because of the review she may give.

If they read the Terms of Service as they should have, then they know they have 3 days before an order auto-completes. If they want any revisions done it would have to be before this time.

Not replying back after receiving an order is not unheard for a buyer. Stop overthinking it and let it play out.

Hello j6nyc6, thank you very much for your response. I really appreciate it.

Archived