Users asking for Zoom calls

stefanyoshovski

The main reason that Fiverr is reluctant in letting sellers contact buyers from the outside is because they fear that the sellers would strike a deal under the table, bypassing Fiverr’s platform.

In your case, if a zoom call is required in your service… Drop Fiverr support a message explaining how zoom calling is essential to your service. They might or might not allow this. It all comes down to how convincing is your pitch.

I have had many potential clients and actual buyers who has been asking me for a Zoom call.

I explain that it’s against the ToS, but some of them keep saying that they have done calls in the past.

Do you think it will be a nice idea if fiverr implemented a call function and will they ever do that?

Good for you for not caving. Saying ‘no’ is exactly the right thing to do.

will they ever do that?

I doubt it. Fiverr is already free-to-join with no barrier to entry. A call system would be rife for abuse.

Guest giftsequalslove

I have had many potential clients and actual buyers who has been asking me for a Zoom call.

I explain that it’s against the ToS, but some of them keep saying that they have done calls in the past.

Do you think it will be a nice idea if fiverr implemented a call function and will they ever do that?

Yes, it would be a nice idea but I understand the reluctance. It would be a huge drop of revenue for Fiverr since so many people would abuse it. Which would lead to them charging sellers. So personally I would rather keep it free to sell than pay to have zoom calls.

Archived