Please guys help! I got a problem

iamshakirajmal

I got an order from the buyer two days ago. The buyer didn’t send me any file to edit he just placed an order and said I’m going out if you need anything leave a message I’ll get back to you as soon as possible. But the buyer did not come back I message him, again and again, he didn’t respond yet. I deliver him a note in the form of an image to stop the countdown on me. What should I do next if he didn’t responded to me after the due date? It will affect my account ratings? Please guys let me know

I got an order from the buyer two days ago. The buyer didn’t send me any file to edit he just placed an order and said I’m going out if you need anything leave a message I’ll get back to you as soon as possible. But the buyer did not come back I message him, again and again, he didn’t respond yet. I deliver him a note in the form of an image to stop the countdown on me. What should I do next if he didn’t responded to me after the due date? It will affect my account ratings? Please guys let me know

I deliver him a note in the form of an image to stop the countdown on me.

Never deliver something that isn’t the proper delivery. You could get an account warning if you deliver just anything to stop the countdown (it’s against the TOS to do that I think). Having an order go late isn’t as bad as getting an account warning.

If you think an order could go late you can use the resolution centre near the top of the screen on the order page and select the option to “ask the buyer to extend the delivery time” (or something like that). Though it needs the buyer to accept it (they might not).

According to the Fiverr Terms of Service:

The Deliver Work button may not be abused by Sellers to circumvent Order guidelines described in these Terms of Service. Using the “Deliver Work” button when an Order was not fulfilled may result in a cancellation of that Order after review, affect the Seller’s rating and result in a warning to Seller.

Archived