Need Suggestion about gig

mohabbat28

Hi there, I need a suggestion from you. I worked Fiverr in 2017 and that time I got to level two sellers and Completed several orders with 5 stars have positive reviews. But unfortunately, from that time, I had some problems and Unable to work in Fiverr. But now I am ready and interested in Start working. I deleted most of the gig and keep two of them which is related to photo editing.

I request is, please check out my present gig and suggest to me what should change in this gig and how Can I develop my services to ensure client satisfaction. This will be a great help for me.

Thanks in advance.

The Gig link is here [https://www.fiverr.com/mohabbat28/do-professional-photoshop-editing-for-you]

Hi there, I need a suggestion from you. I worked Fiverr in 2017 and that time I got to level two sellers and Completed several orders with 5 stars have positive reviews. But unfortunately, from that time, I had some problems and Unable to work in Fiverr. But now I am ready and interested in Start working. I deleted most of the gig and keep two of them which is related to photo editing.

I request is, please check out my present gig and suggest to me what should change in this gig and how Can I develop my services to ensure client satisfaction. This will be a great help for me.

Thanks in advance.

The Gig link is here [https://www.fiverr.com/mohabbat28/do-professional-photoshop-editing-for-you]

But now I am ready and interested in Start working.

Maybe update your profile description to say that you have been away for some time and now you are back.

These are my suggestions/comments:

Gig: I will do professional photoshop editing for you
In the gig description:
“Formate” could be “Format”
Where it says “perfectly with balance colors” should it say “balanced colors”?

In the basic package “I wiil do” could be “I will do”

Maybe create an FAQ or maybe adding packages might help.
In the main gig image the text “Object Remove” looks a bit pixelated.

These are my suggestions/comments:

Gig: I will do professional photoshop editing for you

In the gig description:

“Formate” could be “Format”

Where it says “perfectly with balance colors” should it say “balanced colors”?

In the basic package “I wiil do” could be “I will do”

Maybe create an FAQ or maybe adding packages might help.

In the main gig image the text “Object Remove” looks a bit pixelated.

Great. Thank you for your valuable suggestion. I must Redesign my gig and careful about your suggestion.

Archived