Buyer is asking for revision again and again

latexisfun

I am experiencing the related thing as well. But I can’t understand that when I add 1 revision in order details then how can a buyer supposed to request again and again, and using revision for multiple times . Can anybody assist?

Also, what to do when he is requesting a revision to add more work in the order which was not agreed in the main order?

If the buyer is trying to add on work that was not in the original scope of the order, you are under NO obligation to fulfill their request for additional work unless they pay. What you do, is you create a Custom Offer, which I think you can do on the order page - or add more to the order. You may need to write in your Gig that you offer only ONE revision, and after that, there will be a nominal fee for any new changes.

It is important to have strong boundaries here or you will get run over and used.

GG

If the buyer is trying to add on work that was not in the original scope of the order, you are under NO obligation to fulfill their request for additional work unless they pay. What you do, is you create a Custom Offer, which I think you can do on the order page - or add more to the order. You may need to write in your Gig that you offer only ONE revision, and after that, there will be a nominal fee for any new changes.

It is important to have strong boundaries here or you will get run over and used.

GG

Thanks a lot for the guidance.

you should not deliver the project because if the client is not satisfied, he will give you negative feedback which can de-rank your profile

He is asking for revision for the 4th time and he is asking the work that is already included and also that work which was not in the scope of the contract.

in the start, buyer wants to style & animate the slides. But, later he refused to take the order by saying that i did nothing. I’ll go with my own slide. I’ll not use any of your content. I did a lot of effort to make the slide stylish and animated. But, he is not accepting it.

I’m wondering, in the offer i give her 1 revisions but how he is again and again go in revision.

I’m wondering, in the offer i give her 1 revisions but how he is again and again go in revision.

Buyers can hit the revision button as much as they want to, sadly offering 1 or 2 or any number of revisions in your gig means nothing to Fiverr. But I must say that if you offered 1 revision only and have an extra revision as gig extra, tell them to buy the gig extra instead and charge them every and each of the revisions they ask. It’s perfectly legal and it’s adhering to the contract you made in your gig offer to charge a buyer for extra work. If they don’t agree, open a ticket to CS for them to cancel the order without affecting your cancellation rate, because time is running for you to deliver and buyer seems like it’s purposefully trying to get your order marked as late so they can run away with any part of your work.

He is asking for revision for the 4th time and he is asking the work that is already included and also that work which was not in the scope of the contract.

Politely explain you don’t offer extra revisions for free. If they keep insisting, plus they don’t tell you which thing they want revised, keep delivering what you’ve done. As long as your work is adhering to the items you offered in the gig description, you should face no problem if you contact CS to make them cancel the order without affecting your cancellation rate. Buyer may have a refund, but it’s better to lose money than risking a bad review if order gets accepted because it affects your seller reputation for a long time.

I thought to go for CS regarding this issue but there i see that they are saying it will affect my order completion rate also my account will go down in search.

Not necessarily. As I said, if you did everything adhering to your gig, is the buyer who is at fault for not accepting or liking the deliver. We offer a certain amount of items.in our gig, if we comply to that offer, buyer can’t just say they don’t like the work as it is a subjective opinion that is not telling of your service quality. Based on that premise, CS can cancel the order without affecting any of your rates: a buyer can’t be forced by Fiverr to accept a work they don’t like, but neither can the buyer get a refund just because they don’t like the work, so the only logic solution to that scenario Fiverr offers is cancelling the order without affecting the seller

Archived