A little disappointment

Guest lamentediabel

Guest lamentediabel

Um no you said you didn’t make sales and that must be because people only make sales here because of luck.

Petty as heck not to mention insulting.

Whine all you want. You failed because you didn’t do it right not because you are unlucky.

You can’t succeed in business unless you own your role instead of blaming other things.

And I succeed here because people want what I sell and I stand apart believe it or not.

Um no you said you didn’t make sales and that must be because people only make sales here because of luck.

Whine all you want. You failed because you didn’t do it right not because you are unlucky.

You can’t succeed in business unless you own your role instead of blaming other things.

And I succeed here because people want what I sell and I stand apart believe it or not.

Maybe you don’t understand, with an annual turnover of $ 120,000 do you think I am a failure? Earn your crumbs on Fiverr and feel lucky that someone gives you something to make it through the month. The unpleasant conversation is over, I would like you and I to have nothing more to do.

Guest humanissocial

Maybe you don’t understand, with an annual turnover of $ 120,000 do you think I am a failure? Earn your crumbs on Fiverr and feel lucky that someone gives you something to make it through the month. The unpleasant conversation is over, I would like you and I to have nothing more to do.

Maybe you don’t understand, with an annual turnover of $ 120,000 do you think I am a failure? Earn your crumbs on Fiverr

Obviously I meant on Fiverr not in general.

You are claiming you can only be successful here by luck remember?

You’re so petty. You come here to complain about getting sales. Then insult me when I tell you why.

But I’m the one who’s touchy.

If you don’t care and don’t need it then why are you complaining here?

Guest lamentediabel

Maybe you don’t understand, with an annual turnover of $ 120,000 do you think I am a failure? Earn your crumbs on Fiverr

Obviously I meant on Fiverr not in general.

You’re so petty. You come here to complain about getting sales. Then insult me when I tell you why.

But I’m the one who’s touchy.

If you don’t care and don’t need it then why are you complaining here?

I still think so, goodbye.

Guest humanissocial

I still think so, goodbye.

Funny: you don’t need sales here, yet need to insult people who are successful here.

Bye. I’ll enjoy my “crumbs,” thanks.

I reported here a never experience after two months on Fiverr and I was overwhelmed by sarcastic, disparaging comments, hatred, envy and touchiness. Do you consider yourself professionals? You should just be ashamed to treat someone like that who has only expressed a little disappointment.

I get it now, you came looking for pity? sympathy? It baffles me that someone that seems to think so little of Fiverr and it’s community would feel disappointed they didn’t get the result they wanted without having put any effort in. I can’t say I pity you, I pity those who come looking for your help.

Guest humanissocial

Luck? Did you expect to just post up a few gigs and receive instant success? From looking at your gigs there are plenty of things you could be doing to improve and to get more orders. In the two months you waited, you could’ve spent that time learning.

Luck? Did you expect to just post up a few gigs and receive instant success? From looking at your gigs there are plenty of things you could be doing to improve and to get more orders. In the two months you waited, you could’ve spent that time learning.

But he’s too important for that. He has a 100K job and we make “crumbs.” I don’t have the heart to correct him. 😂

He’s too important yet needs to complain about it here and insult people who actually make sales here.

Too important. Not petty at all.

279184_2.png lamentediabel:

after two months

Two months and you already consider it a disappointment? Then I have a bad news for you, freelancing might be not for you.

Instant gratification, they call it. Once people get accustomed to it, it’s hard for them to understand that things that really matter don’t work that way. 😉

Why make a joke out of it though.

This is a marketplace with 0 entry barriers, everyone can become a seller in just a few click. This has some advantages and disadvantages as well.
I have see some sellers with stellar credentials and work experience not being able to emerge, it is not personal is just there are too many sellers competing for prices as low as 5$.

I agree with you. I also think it’s a matter of luck. Because I’m TOP RATED seller. 2k + 5 star review . I haven’t any bad reviews. My response time, and delivery on time always 100% . The last few months too much dropped my income.

Advice for you - Pray if you believe

• 2 weeks later...
Guest humanissocial

Personally, I think when you are new to fiverr, you have to work for “free”. So when you offer your services, offer them at half the price and do the best Job possible so you can gain some reputation.

Mod Note: myth removed

This is totally false.

Archived