Payment with Credit Card

ariaee

Hello everyone, when I try to buy a gig and press the order now button in next page there is just PayPal as payment options, why other options are not shown to me I want to pay with Credit Card only, any one can help?
thanks in advance

• Like 4

No, I think you can pay using credit card. I think this article will help your issue.

Paying for Services

There are many ways you can pay for services on Fiverr. You can choose the option most suitable for you.

The payment methods available on Fiverr are:
payments.png.10cec07bc39d0848ed883195c4626854.png

• Credit/Debit Card: This is the most preferred payment option on Fiverr. You can make purchases using any major credit/debit card.

Note: You can connect your Credit or Debit card as a saved payment method, to checkout faster without having to enter your credentials every time. Learn more .

• Apple Pay: If you using Fiverr’s iOS mobile application, you can make purchases using Apple Pay (restricted to the countries where this feature is available).
  • Google Pay: If you using Fiverr’s Android mobile application, you can make purchases using Google Pay (restricted to the countries where this feature is available).
  • iDEAL: This is a method of payment, which is only available in The Netherlands.
  • PayPal: You can pay with PayPal. You also have the option to connect your PayPal account with your Fiverr account for a faster check out.

Note: Some countries on PayPal’s list may not be accepted by Fiverr. To view a list of countries that accept PayPal, click here .

https://buyers.fiverr.com/en/article/paying-for-services

• Like 5

No, I think you can pay using credit card. I think this article will help your issue.

Paying for Services

There are many ways you can pay for services on Fiverr. You can choose the option most suitable for you.

The payment methods available on Fiverr are:

5e6e46f3a590b719b1df311d76dde50bf00112a9

• Credit/Debit Card: This is the most preferred payment option on Fiverr. You can make purchases using any major credit/debit card.

Note: You can connect your Credit or Debit card as a saved payment method, to checkout faster without having to enter your credentials every time. Learn more .

• Apple Pay: If you using Fiverr’s iOS mobile application, you can make purchases using Apple Pay (restricted to the countries where this feature is available).
  • Google Pay: If you using Fiverr’s Android mobile application, you can make purchases using Google Pay (restricted to the countries where this feature is available).
  • iDEAL: This is a method of payment, which is only available in The Netherlands.
  • PayPal: You can pay with PayPal. You also have the option to connect your PayPal account with your Fiverr account for a faster check out.

Note: Some countries on PayPal’s list may not be accepted by Fiverr. To view a list of countries that accept PayPal, click here .

https://buyers.fiverr.com/en/article/paying-for-services

But when I click the order now button on the next page here is just PayPal as a payment method and here no any other option of payment.

this is screen shot from my laptop right now.

Capture.PNG.60c3870f864d092fa459884f21df0a18.PNG
Capture816×452 11.7 KB
  • Like 3

But when I click the order now button on the next page here is just PayPal as a payment method and here no any other option of payment.

this is screen shot from my laptop right now.

I check it. There is option to More Payment Options. But it is not in your screenshot. Clear your browser cache and try again. If it not work change browser(chrome is best). I hope it will work.

• Like 3

• 2 years later...