How can can i marketing My new gig in Album cover design

tappu_kmdesign

Whatever platform your target audience can be found. However, I feel it is best to promote your portfolio of work instead of promoting a link to your gig. Don’t display them all in one shot though. Post maybe once or twice a week in the beginning and use the proper hashtags like #albumcoverdesign #albumcoverart #rockcoverart etc. Hopefully people will like and comment on your work. If those people have music related accounts, try following them in hopes of them following you back. Once you start building connections, eventually someone will reach out to you if they need work done. Then you can direct them to your Fiverr link and set something up.

Whatever platform your target audience can be found. However, I feel it is best to promote your portfolio of work instead of promoting a link to your gig. Don’t display them all in one shot though. Post maybe once or twice a week in the beginning and use the proper hashtags like #albumcoverdesign #albumcoverart #rockcoverart etc. Hopefully people will like and comment on your work. If those people have music related accounts, try following them in hopes of them following you back. Once you start building connections, eventually someone will reach out to you if they need work done. Then you can direct them to your Fiverr link and set something up.

Creative tips…Thanks a lot

The best platform can be Instagram? Or Twitter?

Archived