Hi everyone, I'm new in Fiverr

Guest studioriverblue

Guest studioriverblue

Hi everyone, I’m new in Fiverr. I have created a gig on 3rd of June. My gig is searchable but it is not listed in the relevant category and I also cannot find it in any other category. I’m wondering why?

Guest studioriverblue

@studioriverblue

Try to find with “online sellers” and also “sort by” you can easily find your gig.

Hi thanks for the kind advice. I can find my gig by typing the name in search box. But the problem is my gig is not listed under relevant category. I have made my gig under Music and Audio category.

Guest studioriverblue

Welcome to fiver market please it’s a very big and helpful market place try 24 hours online and wait a few days because fiverr gig updating may Allah help you 🙂

Thanks. So we need to be 24 hrs online basically?

Ok. I will try. I was just on and off.

Guest studioriverblue

Hi, everyone, me again. Thank you so much for your kindness and advice. I finally find my gig in relevant category. Seems like Fiverr prioritise top sellers in the lists. I find my gig only when I filter for New Arrivals. It seems like we new sellers have no chance of selling our gigs if this is Fiverr way of listing. I also found out that there are many sellers (new or old ones) who haven’t sold one for a long time (some of them few years old. I hope you guys doing well and wish me some luck.

Thanks and regard
Lawrence.

• 5 months later...

Archived