Buyers now have the option to not leave feedback

ryangillam

Happened twice today. No idea if this is down to the new rating system. However, buyers now have the option to mark an order complete without leaving either positive or negative feedback (This means no thumbs up or thumbs down when they do not enter comments)

If this is the new ‘star rating’ system which is leading to this then that needs to change 🙂

Thanks!

It seems buyers are now able to leave messages in gigs that have been marked as completed. I wish all messages after the gigs been delivered where sent directly to my inbox unless the request modification button is clicked. Would be a lot more organised and prevent frustration when a notification for message left in a delivered gig is missed.

anarchofighter said:

What's the notification, RyanGillam?

It's just a standard 'name has marked this gig has complete' notification. I then clicked it and there was no feedback at all. It appeared three days after the actual gig delivery so I am assuming it was an auto complete just with a new notification.

If buyers do have the option to not leave feedback then that is of course wrong.

madmoo said:

Reply to @ryangillam: I had one shortly after you posted this Ryan - it wasn't via an email notification though, merely a note in the green flashing bubble saying x has marked your order complete. That referred to one which auto-completed with no feedback from 3 days ago.

That's what I meant! No email, just that bubble thing.

Archived