Your Best Selling Gigs /HINTS PLEASE

makebossmoves

The title and tags need to be clear in what you’re offering but also contain some keywords that people who are looking for your kind of service are most likely to use. It would be better to offer something unique that not many people do, or at least show that you do things a little different from all the other thousands of people who are in the same field as you.

You can also fulfill buyer requests and share your gig where you think interested people can see it.

If you do a good job and you gain 5 star reviews, orders will come more often. It takes patience and a bit of luck!

You can improve your chances of gaining more orders by reaching out to the target customers who need your services, showing them how you can solve their problems, and convincing them to hire you.

Yes that is possible. But i noticed that you can only reach out to people who messaged your first? How does that work?

The title and tags need to be clear in what you’re offering but also contain some keywords that people who are looking for your kind of service are most likely to use. It would be better to offer something unique that not many people do, or at least show that you do things a little different from all the other thousands of people who are in the same field as you.

You can also fulfill buyer requests and share your gig where you think interested people can see it.

If you do a good job and you gain 5 star reviews, orders will come more often. It takes patience and a bit of luck!

Did you mean promoting my gig outside fiverr?

Yes that is possible. But i noticed that you can only reach out to people who messaged your first? How does that work?

But i noticed that you can only reach out to people who messaged your first? How does that work?

Let me ask you this: Have you taken the time to learn about who your customers are, what they need, and how you can resolve those needs? Have you researched your target customers? Do you know who they are, what they need, and where they can be found?

These are core questions you need to ask BEFORE you go into business. And, as a freelancer, you are a business person. In order to understand your business, you first need to understand your customers. Coming to Fiverr, creating a gig, and then expecting buyers to show up, really isn’t how this works. Your gigs are a business. In order to be successful, you need to treat them like the professional revenue platform they are.

• 2 weeks later...

But i noticed that you can only reach out to people who messaged your first? How does that work?

Let me ask you this: Have you taken the time to learn about who your customers are, what they need, and how you can resolve those needs? Have you researched your target customers? Do you know who they are, what they need, and where they can be found?

These are core questions you need to ask BEFORE you go into business. And, as a freelancer, you are a business person. In order to understand your business, you first need to understand your customers. Coming to Fiverr, creating a gig, and then expecting buyers to show up, really isn’t how this works. Your gigs are a business. In order to be successful, you need to treat them like the professional revenue platform they are.

Thank you for your tips. You are right. First identify who my target market is and know where to find them.

Archived