No order since i have joined Fiverr

suburunnithan

Hi, FIverr is a very competitive market, tons of sellers doing the same services as you. And you just join 2 months ago, there are sellers who didn’t get order for like years

• And from your gig…
  1. what is the purpose of making an attractive and stunning QR code, TBH, it can be easily done online, just changing the colours
  2. The youtube thumbnails, there are too many top rated sellers doing the same things and their gig profile page is actually attractive and stunning… your profile gig dont looks attractive and professional ( no offence)

Hi, FIverr is a very competitive market, tons of sellers doing the same services as you. And you just join 2 months ago, there are sellers who didn’t get order for like years

• And from your gig…
  1. what is the purpose of making an attractive and stunning QR code, TBH, it can be easily done online, just changing the colours
  2. The youtube thumbnails, there are too many top rated sellers doing the same things and their gig profile page is actually attractive and stunning… your profile gig dont looks attractive and professional ( no offence)

Thanks for the criticism! I will do my best to improve my gigs

First change attitude and be patience second don’t think that anyone should spoon feed you, do your homework and study the market.

It is not the matter of patience. As a new seller in fiverr every one might have the same curiosity, lack of knowledge about this market, lot of doubts, etc. I have seen this Forum as a platform for learning the doubt clearances. Thank you

• 8 months later...

Archived