Buyer order incresing

kanok_ray

=> Make an attractive gig thumbnail image that will attract clients to buy your gig.

=> Always try to login Fiverr apps or PC so that buyers can easily find who is online now and it will increase the chances to get a sale.

=> And Finally send buyer request daily with an excellent cover letter.

As additional advice:
I would advise you Spend one hour in the fiverr forum every day. Fiverr will promote you for rank your gig with increase your sells.

💗

=> Make an attractive gig thumbnail image that will attract clients to buy your gig.

=> Always try to login Fiverr apps or PC so that buyers can easily find who is online now and it will increase the chances to get a sale.

As additional advice:

I would advise you Spend one hour in the fiverr forum every day. Fiverr will promote you for rank your gig with increase your sells.

💗

@rezowan121 Some of the things you said are misleading. It doesn’t matter how much time you spend on the Forum, Fiverr won’t rank you higher for that. I don’t spend time on the forum at all and still have orders.

On top of that, trying to circumvent the system and making it appear you are online all the time doesn’t work. If anything, I would find it peculiar as a buyer to see a person online all the time. It makes me uncertain that they would be using bots or the work is outsourced. So in my case, I would walk away.

As additional advice:

💗

@rezowan121 Some of the things you said are misleading. It doesn’t matter how much time you spend on the Forum, Fiverr won’t rank you higher for that. I don’t spend time on the forum at all and still have orders.

On top of that, trying to circumvent the system and making it appear you are online all the time doesn’t work. If anything, I would find it peculiar as a buyer to see a person online all the time. It makes me uncertain that they would be using bots or the work is outsourced. So in my case, I would walk away.

I completely agree with this, I tried “staying online” all the time (I actually wouldn’t sleep lol) and didn’t really work at all.

As additional advice:

💗

wow thank you so much for

Archived