Can i create the gig with the same services and name if it has been denied by fiverr?

I am a writer and I created a gig offering service with essay and blog writing related to international relations. I delivered a research article to a buyer for 20 dollars but he later canceled and reported it resulting in a loss of 20 dollars and the related gig for me. The feedback from customer support was that I cant help anyone in anyone’s academic writings. My major Subject is IR and I want to offer creative writing stuff related to IR but fears about getting warned .please guide me in this regard.TIA

Essays and academic writing is against fiver TOS, if you create gig again on it, you will end up on your account ban. If you are a writer and can create content, it is a really big category.
You can offer blog writing, ebook writing, and other writing services.

Essays and academic writing is against fiver TOS, if you create gig again on it, you will end up on your account ban. If you are a writer and can create content, it is a really big category.

You can offer blog writing, ebook writing, and other writing services.

The gig was in accordance with the TOS but the report by the buyer has resulted in its denial and the returning of the revenue to the buyer. If I create a gig offering the same services ie blog post and articles will it get ban?THANKS

The gig was in accordance with the TOS but the report by the buyer has resulted in its denial and the returning of the revenue to the buyer. If I create a gig offering the same services ie blog post and articles will it get ban?THANKS

If you offer blog writing and article writing then it will be okay, no worries but do not do anything which will end up with your account ban.

Archived