Advice: Lowering Mutual Cancellations and When Buyers Ask For Things Your Gig Does Not Offer

hotwebideas

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the idea of adding the “Melting Pot” gig extra for things that are not listed for them to choose. There are some things that are not predictable that the buyers need. I try to do custom offers to them, but sometimes they do order and ask for more than what is offered. That is a great solution! Thanks!

I do not know well the rules of Fiverr. I faced a problem But I do not know where to discuss, My problem is I done a project on fiverr and got payment by my buyer with 5 star positive reviews. But the project was incomplete because my buyer told it to do slowly and I was doing slowly. day before yesterday my buyer told me to refund the money because he lost his project but my work was satisfactory. here I mansion that I already withdrawn that money. Today I saw fully amount of money has been deducted from my account. Now please tell me how can I refund that money.

Reply to @agrodut: It is a little bit difficult to be sure what you are asking. I would suggest trying to brush up on your English when you can so you can be better understood.

First, it is very unusual for a buyer to suggest that you go slowly. You don’t ever want to deliver past the deadline. If your delivery shows up as “late” the buyer can cancel and get their money back which also leaves you a 1 star review automatically.

In your case what I’m guessing is that the buyer requested a cancellation from you and you didn’t respond to it, so it was canceled and the funds were returned to the buyer. If that is true, there is no way for you to get that money back. You can contact Customer Support to check on what exactly happened if my response doesn’t answer your question.

Sheriff’s Note: This very helpful post is now closed and cleaned up a little. However, closed announcement threads are still not difficult to find!

Click on the word Discussions at the top of the forum. All topics flagged as Announcements will show at the top, and many of those are posts that still have very valuable comments in them. It’s a great way to read through very useful information quickly.

• 1 year later...

Archived