Newbie on fiverr asking help

smartqatester

1. Change you profile picture to a picture of you or your logo. The one you have now is sloppy and will cause buyers to see you as unprofessional.

2. Send buyer requests. Send requests that relate to what the buyer is asking for. Try and send them fast so you aren’t lost down the line.

3. Don’t bug a curious buyer. Ask them if they would like an offer but talk him through everything before so they feel as comfortable as possible when ordering. You don’t want them to be skeptical.

That’s about all the advice I have for you. Good luck

1. Change you profile picture to a picture of you or your logo. The one you have now is sloppy and will cause buyers to see you as unprofessional.

2. Send buyer requests. Send requests that relate to what the buyer is asking for. Try and send them fast so you aren’t lost down the line.

3. Don’t bug a curious buyer. Ask them if they would like an offer but talk him through everything before so they feel as comfortable as possible when ordering. You don’t want them to be skeptical.

Thanks alot. I will try and change the logo. In terms of buyer request, i cant see any. Can i change the category of my gig ??? Where can i have access to buyers who are looking for someone?? Do they also post requirements somewhere???

Some good tips there. With regards to your profile pic / logo - there is an old but very true saying: people buy from people. In other words, if you have a friendly but professional looking profile picture of yourself, potential buyers can see who they are dealing with and it establishes trust.

Having said that, I also think there are some industries - such as creative design - where it makes sense to have a clear and creative logo as you profile picture. Your logo then becomes part of your portfolio - as it is the first bit of your work that a potential buyer will see.

Some good tips there. With regards to your profile pic / logo - there is an old but very true saying: people buy from people. In other words, if you have a friendly but professional looking profile picture of yourself, potential buyers can see who they are dealing with and it establishes trust.

Having said that, I also think there are some industries - such as creative design - where it makes sense to have a clear and creative logo as you profile picture. Your logo then becomes part of your portfolio - as it is the first bit of your work that a potential buyer will see.

Thanks really appreciate that

I added another gig. Does the pic look better???

Archived