No promoting?

sendylove

Today I found out from CS that there will be no promoting unless you create a fresh gig (I dare you to find something that is not listed among 3 600 000+ gigs 8-| ) the response was something like this "We’re broadening our approach to help buyers discover more unique services offered on Fiverr including offering more ways of how your Gigs are discovered."

I do understand that fiverr is trying to attract more clients and all, but wondering how can a person who is for example graphic designer or a programmer create something unseen?

Talking about the automated system, has anyone noticed that in some categories the same person gets 3 or 4 gigs in a row at the beginning of the category.

One last thing, does the “no promotion” policy mean “no feautured” policy too?

I apologize for the messy post, but there are so many things I would like to find out since there were no notices about this or about changes in review system or resolution center, and I don’t think that cs would be too eager to answer these questions as they are either busy or turning into human robots (all due respect to those who do work their job as they did a couple of months ago).

Hi @sendylove,

Featured Gigs are not going away. Sellers are still being promoted on Fiverr. Our Content Editors are constantly reviewing Gigs, promoting sellers and keeping an eye out for fresh content.

What changed, the Editors used to receive individual requests from sellers to be promoted. We found that in accommodating, our search results were affected. (For example, same seller appearing twice on a page.) So they have stopped taking individual requests and now focus on newly implemented methods for promoting Gigs on Fiverr.

@natalieab

which are this newly implemented methods for promoting gigs? these are so many gigs that would be difficult for example my gig to be chosen by them.

it was better that we send them a request for homepage and they decided if my gig was good and will succeed , so I can take more order . Now my sales have dropped since my gig wasn’t show on homepage anymore.

Archived