SUGGESTION: Make the todo page USEABLE and CONVENIENT

solidslick

SUGGESTION: Make the todo page USEABLE and CONVENIENT.

If fiverr would make the changes I’ve noted in the attached images it would make the todo page SO MUCH more USABLE and convenient.

As it is there is just a HUGE waste of space there BEGGING to be re-purposed into something that we can actually USE!

Simply make the second column the TITLE of the gigs (CLICKABLE to the order) instead of the REDUNDANT “you need to deliver your order” (1st column already says deliver) and “how was your experience with the buyer” (1st column already says feedback), etc, etc.

HTH,

El

This is one of the best ideas I’ve seen! I keep a small journal and manually write down a keyword and the username so that I can more easily see what all of my orders are without having to open a thousand tabs. I also wish that we could drag our orders to rearrange them. Like if I have an order that they buyer and I have discussed extending the deadline for I would rather drag it to the bottom of my list despite the timer running down, or organize by gig.

Basically, more customization or sorting options would be great so I can ditch the little black book!

• 3 weeks later...

If you think that is convenient check this NEW suggestion/addition to the todo page out!

Add the number of sales/orders beside the buyers name so we can EASILY

spot REPEAT buyers!

WOW!

REMEMBER fiverr ~ it is ALL about convenience for your customers/sellers!

The MORE convenient you make it for us the MORE customers/sellers you will

have which equals the MORE MONEY you will make!!!
(they seem to understand that)

• 2 weeks later...

Here’s yet ANOTHER improvement everybody!

Stars! Yep you know how we star IMPORTANT or needs more attention stuff?

I would like to SEE my IMPORTANT stuff on the todo page! YEAH!

Check out the visuals in the image below.

The MORE convenient you make it for us the MORE customers/sellers you

will have which equals the MORE MONEY you will make!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Yes I’m baaaaaack LOL!

ALSO, email icons so we will KNOW when we have new messages on the order pages!

YEAH!!!

The MORE convenient you make it for us the MORE customers/sellers you

will have which equals the MORE MONEY you will make!!!

Since Fiverr v2, I’ve never used the ToDo page because it’s so darn unusable… your ideas are AWESOME!

The purpose of a ToDo page should be to know exactly what you need to do, and right now by looking at the ToDo page I don’t know what to do and who is who… I guess this was one of those “quickly give sellers a new feature to keep them interested, even if it won’t be useful”, and they’ve done it quickly & without putting a lot of thought into it 😦

@solidslick: I agree with everything you’ve said.

I’ve personally created a Google Doc spreadsheet which list everything I need in one convenient place.

I list my orders in per month workbooks, which house notes that let me know if there’s anything specific that I need to remember on an order.

I also list which buyers have left feedback and if it’s positive or negative. I then work out how much money I’m going to be receiving when Fiverr takes its cut and when $'s are converted into €’s.

There’s still a lot I need to do to it to make it perfect, but I’ve only been a seller for just under two months, so it’s a work in progress. My plans are to create an intranet CRM so that I can house everything on it; from the press releases and other copy work I have delivered, to tracking my ad campaigns on my gigs. I have also drafted a really extensive customer/buyer section, which will remind me when I need to reconnect with them and ask if they require my services again.

I know it means that I have to enter each and every order into my spreadsheet, which takes time and can be a hassle, but at least I am fully organised until the Fiverr development team gets around to working on assisting their sellers.

An API would come in really handy 🙂

Keep up the good work!

Warm regards,

Jaymes

smartwebcontent said: I also list which buyers have left feedback and if it's positive or negative

You'll probably drop this after a year or so when you'll have too much feedback ;)

smartwebcontent said: enter each and every order into my spreadsheet, which takes time and can be a hassle

I used to do that, too, and then I started having more and more orders and time wasn't on my side anymore, and I had to give up on doing this..

Instead, I've developed a small Excel plugin that shows some quick dialogs to enter basic data such as the buyer and what he ordered, and the plugin automatically figures out the earnings and fills in the data (and finding orders by buyer is easy using Fiverr, so no need to enter each order number but rather the buyer) - the less I do and type, the more time I get for my orders :)

smartwebcontent said: An API would come in really handy

That would open so many possibilities, I already imagine the countless Fiverr apps and admin dashboards, with charts & statistics beyond what Fiverr provides, with archives & reporting.. plain awesomeness!

• 1 year later...
Guest evpassino

I would love just to be able to rearrange them. They’re sorted by least time until delivery, which is usually ok, but sometimes I need to do them in a different order. Obviously I can handle re-prioritizing, but it would be nice if I could change the order in my queue.

Archived