BEST Discussion ( LETS SHARE ) (TUTS)

Guest macklove74232

Guest macklove74232

Hello Everyone ,

No Doubt You must be thinking that i am purely here to promote my Gig like others but Hold on /Wait - I just came up with an ‘IDEA’ which will surely make new users on ‘fiverr’ as well as we level 2 , level 1 sellers to earn more of what we do & go beyond what we have not even expected to Do till now. So basically lets learn new things from one another (let others sellers learn what we do & how we do & Return Get the a Share from their side ).

=How is it possible :=

• For an Example lets take my Gig ( Virtual Assistant ) I deal with new work requirements every time & what i do is I come up with new ideas how it can be done fast & professionally , Sometimes i Reject Orders Too 😛 So anyways lets get back to point … I will share my ideas ,tricks,tips & most importantly how it is Done .

• If you are good at creating business cards show us how it is Done & In Return You will get to know other sellers works .

• Don’t think that you might loose buyers from you’re Gig their is no way it can be done as buyers come again & again to your gig if you are best - so relax no one is stealing each others Gig in any manner ( Believe it as a TEAM WORK to make Our self get Educated any different parts )

=How it can be Done : =

This is how it Goes :

1. The one who shares First will Get a Share from my side or from some else.

2. The one who Shares & Expecting a Share should at least completed 15 to 20 orders on his particular Gig of which he likes to share a tutorial .

3. No more then 8 Negative rating should be Presented on his/her individual Gig.

**How sharing should be Done / Rules / Legal / Terms & Agreement (T&A) **

= Everything that is getting shared should be in word document Password protected word file (Password can be PM’d ) to the ‘Seller/User’ one who request for that particular file. No Rar Files should be shared or any other links which make or compromise user identity details/ or harm their Pc/Computer / account.

= No other things like personal contacts any other thing then tutorial should be shared .

= Every ‘Share’ / ‘Tut’/ Should be in text format any other file like (Exe,jpg,bat,rar,…so on is not at all allowed ) want to share an image insert it into word file . or use (Tinypic)

= Got a big Tutorial ? Create a video of it upload it on youtube share it with us 🙂

= Any Applications , Serial keys , Cracks , Patch is not Allowed strictly ( If shared by any user Report that user to fiverr .com & He will be responsible for future legal actions taken by fiverr.com .

= We are not responsible for Sellers/Buyers/Users downloading other files then text,Doc file. ( The one who downloaded the file for the first reply here with a message is it accordingly with T&A .

= No download links should be shared in the Doc,Text files stating downloading this or that .

= No Spam / No Promoting Gig Links in Doc or Text file .

= For security Reasons Lets Assign Moderators to this Group they will be one who will go with the ‘Shared’ file first & make sure whether its according to (T&A) if it is then allowed others or recommend others to download it.

= Moderator will be sharing the file password only after verifying and going through the ‘Shared file’ it will be good if he provides a virus scan check report.

= Active users will be set to moderators .

Before Starting anything let me know your views on this and Any other thing which can be implemented .

Hope that sound’s Good .

Contact me Anytime :

MACK

Here is my Gig Link :

B-) B-)

Guest tumichael2

I don’t get your point fully. As I understand, everyone must share tuts in a doc file. So why don’t we just share them here?

Tu Michael

Guest macklove74232

Reply to @tumichael2: You want every1 to share here directly n no doc files- sounds good but what if he is just a leecher hope you get my point now.

Anyways lets see what other user say abt it.

The idea sounds nice in theory, but think about all the new buyers that instead of going to the person who started a type of gig and is the best at it will have too many people to choose from.

This will inevitably bring a decrease in orders if more people offer the same thing. Also, the quality of the full offer on the site might decrease.

I don’t know how many people would happily share things they have paid to learn or went through college for.

Archived