How to get first oreder and improve my gig

sharmin_12

Hello, I am sharmin_12, I am new on Fiverr. I have open my account near one months and attached 3 gig , send 100 buyer request but yet I can’t receive any order from buyer. Anyone please help me and give me any suggestion what need i want to do to get my first order.

Thanks and Regards,
Sharmin

Hello, I am sharmin_12, I am new on Fiverr. I have open my account near one months and attached 3 gig , send 100 buyer request but yet I can’t receive any order from buyer. Anyone please help me and give me any suggestion what need i want to do to get my first order.

Thanks and Regards,

Sharmin

order

Welcome to Fiverr forum…

Thanks and Regards,

Sharmin

send 100 buyer request but yet I can’t receive any order from buyer.

Check this out: https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/responding-to-buyer-requests for helpful information.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

You told that you have already sent 100+ Buyer request. But still, you don’t have any orders. So I think your request letter not attractive. You need to grow it. And maybe your gig not professional. You need also to use an attractive Gig tumble.

Wiill you please visit my profilr sharmin_12 and tell me whats the problem.

Archived