Today was a good day

sucantare

sucantare said: Chances are, if you can automate it, it's not worth $5 to anyone. That's okay, though. I don;t mind earning my keep : )

Of course automated gigs can be worth $5.

Specialized knowledge can be communicated in "auto-delivery" type ways. And the value of that knowledge doesn't diminish (in fact it may actually increase) from automation of delivery.

AND, glad you had a GREAT DAY!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reply to @sucantare: Haha, learn to love it. I use to hate that badge and found it really rude. Even some of my customers freaked out after they pressed it, “Oh no I didn’t mean to reject it - I just wanted a modification!!1”. But if they don’t press that button, they just post an order update - which usually gets lost under my notifications on a busy day. So now if someone wants a modification I hope they press that button.

UPDATE: Day Three of Order Mayhem… no end in sight. I’m plowing through the orders but making sure not to sacrifice quality. Feedback is everything and I can’t let a measly flood of new orders ruin the empire I’ve built. My buyers’ responses have continued to be spectacular and, quite honestly, motivate me to drudge on. I have no less than 55 more orders to do in the next 20 hours. Then, perhaps, I’ll see a light at the end of the tunnel. Your support and attention has been a great source of encouragement, thank you. Will keep you updated!

Logged on to check your progress as of this morning and see that you have decided to suspend your gig. 🙂

Hope you’re getting some rest amidst this crazy run of orders!

Would it be better to extend your lead time? Otherwise you are loosing all the customers being drawn to your listing as a result of being featured.

Yep, I had to make the executive decision to pause the gig until I catch up. Extending my lead time is not ideal because that would drive away potential new buyers. Delivering in under two days is never an issue but when I get 90+ new orders in an 8-hour time span, it creates an issue. Again, not complaining haha!

It’s your decision, but you’ve removed yourself from view, thus eliminating all new buyers.

It’s overwhelming I can imagine. I am setting myself up to handle that kind of volume by automating the design process. I will still have to make the buttons, but shipping should be easier.

Anyone knows what do i need to be a top rated seller?? I have perfect rating in more than 500 sells, i have never been late in delivery, i always answer all the messages, and deliver in time, the customers are happy and i see that other users with less rating are featured, is random?? what do i need to do to be in newsletter, homepage or something featured?? Just for know…

This is my gig

Gig Link Removed. The gig is about making your image like in the world of the Simpsons

thanks!!

Archived